Elephant vs Franklin

htam9876

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2021 02:31 pm
Touching the elephant is the only truth in science, forever.
In critical juncture of history, a guy either could be the promoting force of development of history or the obstacle.
Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2021 08:26 pm
@htam9876,
Every path is entertainment...and every obstacle is an alternative path...

...every "promoting force of development of history" is a path made at the expense of neglecting other paths. Not so bad for the ones you don't like or can't deal with, but, a grave fatal mistake for the ones you could not even start to imagine such that you have no actual measure of comparison.

Did I cut the balls of the elephant?
htam9876

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2021 12:45 am
@Albuquerque,
Bounce…the balls of the elephant has been cut by the “authentic” guys long long ago. Piggy is just trying to get it back for the elephant.
You didn’t make clear what’s happening.
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2021 03:31 am
@htam9876,
What is happening is that you are more optimist then me...the march to extinction can be fun I'll give you that.
htam9876

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2021 04:37 am
@Albuquerque,
What? Originally, you were a promoting force...
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2021 07:07 am
@htam9876,
"Natural teachers tend to believe they can teach a dog how to speak.
I've fallen for that trap for a long time in my life. Now it is time for the next generation to do whatever their are dammed to do anyway. I am out of the big scene rambling nonsense in an obscure corner of the internet and gladly invisible. Whatever can be taken from my "intuitions" will be taken out, and whatever is forever lost in translation, or limbo subjectivism, will go back to entropy background where it belongs.
htam9876

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 05:28 pm
@Albuquerque,
“ in an obscure corner of the internet and gladly invisible”
How do you ensure that? Perhaps the First Order is watching quietly and plotting their conspiracy again. Bounce…

“rambling nonsense”
Agree. The day before yesterday, piggy said:
The problem is that over the past decades, the “authentic” guys employed the “standard” perspective to ostracise other perspectives and the worst even the holistic. It’s already to such bad degree that piggy feels modern physics is already something heavy accumulated and hard to go back, perhaps even G* is not able to pull it out of the mud pit. Piggy is pessimistic enough.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 10:08 pm
@Albuquerque,
"Natural teachers tend to believe they can teach a dog how to speak."

Don't insult the students in my thread please. If you do it go back to your own thread.

You are just idiot rather than a teacher.
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 03:42 am
@htam9876,
Hey Piggy have fun and a nice life, take the pills and watch yourself. I have to put you on ignore nothing personal, by the way the thread is not yours it is public and this is not yet China this is International space so learn some more English and drop the drama. Grow up and be happy! Take care!
htam9876

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 04:55 am
@Albuquerque,
"I have to put you on ignore nothing personal"
thank you.
" this i is not yet China this is International space so learn some more English"
can you go to the lauguages forum to answer my questions? You are empty words at all.
take a look at this about students and perhaps you know why piggy is furious;
Teacher is a tough career because not all the students are genius as this one:
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2294-97077e7e37c418be95528dadb511a0b8.jpg
Also, there might be such kind of trouble student:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/what-is-electroweak-theory.16092/post-49454

The tragedy is that some teachers in my local place have to listen to the cabal of the First Order and do something unfavorable to piggy. Bounce…
俺老猪要紧谁怎样理解物理和宇宙?笑话!他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁能够全世界全宇宙打靶就行啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵

0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 08:55 pm
Piggy heard someone talked about what China ahead.
Piggy’s humble opinion is that “what does China do with piggy?”
Actually, piggy’s peripheral social resource has been entirely controlled by the First Order. Only unfavorable factors are allowed by them to come to my life. In order to prevent myself from falling into their complicate and absolute cruel game / trap again and waste the last a bit time in my life, piggy has given up all the relatives as well as old friends in what CN and even to such an extreme degree that piggy has nothing to talk with the Chinese except给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵. Piggy now is just like an isolate private without ammo and serious wounded in the battle field, surrounded by a Division of enemy. What he can do is just rushes ahead with the pig head on the neck.
Of course, piggy is contemplating to dig a hole under the fence and flee to America…
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 06:54 am
@Albuquerque,
“What is happening is that you are more optimist then me...”
No, piggy is always pessimist…
“the march to extinction”
Piggy ever agrees.
“ in an obscure corner of the internet and gladly invisible”
Piggy never agrees. How can the First Order ignore what piggy is doing this life? Haha

Have a lovely day.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2021 05:55 pm
When piggy asked what that coffin box from what CN do in science in the T vs R thread, that guy jumped out in PHF to talked something about quantum radar. Piggy doesn’t know whether it’s coincident…
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/quantum-radar.16773/
A bit tech scared the balls of the elephant two became one. haha
Theoretically piggy never denies the possibility of (photo) quantum entanglement. But without physical model, they just touch the skin of the elephant, piggy guesses.
Piggy also guesses the advantages of quantum radar should be anti – disturbance because the entangled (photo) quantum signal would not be destroyed by hostile disturbance from other source as well as anti – invisible because high frequency photons would beyond the ability of absorption of atoms.
Many newest things are going on in this category.

Have a lovely day, guys.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2021 04:29 am
For fun sake, piggy extended the elephant tale…
The tenth happened to touch the *ss of the elephant and bawl:
"Oh Lord! but the Elephant
Is no more than + / - !"

Have a lovely weekend, guys.
0 Replies