Next door neighbors political signs

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 08:20 pm
The left does not allow the right to express their political beliefs publicly.

Quote:
It really goes to show who has the power, when one side is allowed to express their beliefs

Yup.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 12:47 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
use any source you will. If it turns out true I can accept fct as facts. I jus want to mak sure that youve not been so havily invested in Mr Plump bleeting about "fake news" qhen he has no proof other than his brown round
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 02:52 am
Details emerge about the Quebec woman alleged to have mailed a poison letter to Trump

On Friday, law enforcement intercepted a package containing the deadly poison, Ricin. This package was intended for President Trump.

Quebec resident Pascale Ferrier has been identified as the suspect who mailed the deadly poison to the President. Ferrier was arrested a the New York-Ontario border on Sunday while trying to cross the border into Buffalo, N.Y. When arrested, Ferrier was carrying a gun.

In her letter laced with poison, she writes, “I made a Special Gift for you to make a decision. The gift is in this letter,”.

“If it doesn’t work, I’ll find better recipe for another poison, or I might use my gun when I’m able to come.”, she continues and ends with, "enjoy!".

Backstory
There is a limited amount of information available about Ferrier but more is unraveled seemingly every hour. Ferrier, is a 53 year-old self described "techno-nomad", living out of an RV. She has worked in the software industry since 1994 as a web-developer.

Online posts suggest she became a Canadian citizen in 2015, after immigrating from France.

Her home was a Coachmen RV, parked at a campground in Russeltown, Quebec, and the owner recalled she lived alone with her dog and worked on web development projects but never caused any problems.

although she was now living in Canada, reports say Ferrier had moved to Texas for the winter, but was deported. She was arrested in Mission, Texas, in March 2019 for carrying an unlicensed weapon and a fake driver’s license and resisting arrest.

A Twitter account allegedly belonging to Ferrier has also been found, and it contains the hashtag #killtrump in one of her tweets.

More information is still unreported regarding the suspect and motive. Law enforcement states that mental illness may play a role, although it still remains to be seen whether this was a politically motivated attempt on President Trump.

Ricin is extracted from castor beans and is often used in terror plots. When made in a powder form, it is among the most deadly poisons. If ingested, injected or inhaled, it causes nausea, vomiting and internal bleeding of the stomach and intestines. It is then followed by failure of the kidneys, spleen, liver. It then finally causes death by collapse of the circulatory system. Death from ricin occurs between 36 - 72 hours after ingestion.

https://thepostmillennial.com/details-about-the-quebec-woman-alleged-to-have-mailed-a-poison-letter-to-trump
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 08:24 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

https://i3.cpcache.com/product/1839398257/trump_putin_2016_yard_sign.jpg?height=630&width=630&qv=90

Do you have some evidence that Trump is in league with Putin other than routine international cooperation like every country? This has been endlessly investigated. Didn't the Mueller report say that despite several offers, the Trump organization never accepted Russia's offers to help with the election? What you are doing is to capitalize on the fact that anyone can accuse anyone of anything.
0 Replies

longly1

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 10:10 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
"My bad. I forgot that a simple spelling or grammatical error makes any point that a person is trying to make null and void."

No, the truth is more important than anything else only murdering communists would say otherwise. The Democrats party has too many with communists.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 02:46 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I forgot that a simple spelling or grammatical error makes any point that a person is trying to make null and void.

But the point is that it's hypocritical of you to criticize other people for making the same type of mistake:

https://able2know.org/topic/552245-2#post-7060875
ascribbler

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 06:55 am
@hightor,
Quote:
But the point is that it's hypocritical of you to criticize other people for making the same type of mistake ...

But sir, the first mistake was a typo whereas the second mistake was such abject illiteracy that it's doubtful that the culprit knows of the error.
hightor

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 08:01 am
@ascribbler,
A trenchant observation expressed with elegance and concision. Have an upvote!
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 11:45 am
@ascribbler,
Quote:
But sir, the first mistake was a typo whereas the second mistake was such abject illiteracy that it's doubtful that the culprit knows of the error.

Allow me to translate,

"Everyone who says something that I personally disagree with is 'illiterate', because instead of making valid counterpoints to what they're saying, I'd rather make childish insults. That's because I cannot actually refute what they're saying."
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 04:26 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Where I live there are Trump signs all over the place and moreMAGA hats than cub hats.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 04:30 pm
@RABEL222,
Mr. Trump is a great guy. He protects people from progressives.
0 Replies