Next door neighbors political signs

farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 02:05 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
whew, calm down Lovey, youre steaming the creen again. Being wrong isnt the end. You can learn from your misundertandings of history.
Try reading Jim Martinez book "Carpetbaggers, Cavalry, and the KKK".
its a wonderful dispassionate factual account of history.
The fact that Nathan Bedford Forrest (the war criminal) a democrat, (before the Civil War) was made the second Grand Dragon of the KKK (which ignores the first one) we see that the KKK was populated by regionalisms, not party affiliation. Forrest quit the klan because of what it was becoming.

Youve given up the bogus Johnson quotes I see.
hightor

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 02:08 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
...how so called "systemic racism" can exist in a country that elected a black president not once, but TWICE, and also allows black people like Oprah to become BILLIONAIRES.

I said it was "systemic", not "universal". Do a little of your own research for a change instead of demanding that other people do your work for you. You can start by learning about structural racism in the FHA.
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 02:08 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
SNOPES is just a fact checking site. They someotimes find that GOP quotes are correct. Here, they spent time making sure that bloggers dont rule the truth with their BS.

So your only argument is that nopes doesnt kiss yer ass.
hightor

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 02:12 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I love how leftists use leftist sources to back up their bullshit, as if that makes them more credible.

You can't come up with evidence on your own, you can't disprove Snopes, so you rely on the "I don't like it so I don't believe it" defense!

Quote:
"Snopes is a bias, leftist site."

Having trouble with basic spelling?
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 04:16 pm
@hightor,
If the U.S. was a "systemically racist" country, no black person would ever be allowed to become president or become a billionaire.

PERIOD.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 04:17 pm
@farmerman,
I can pull the exact same bullshit.

From now on, whenever I use a right wing source, you have to accept it as fact.

Since we're using your standards, then what's good for the goose should also be good for the gander.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 04:18 pm
@hightor,
Don't you think it's about time that we used the affirmative action programs in the U.S. to force the NBA to hire more white players?

The NBA currently hires very few players who are not black.

This is discriminatory to whites and other races.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 04:20 pm
@farmerman,
You're so full of ****, it's coming out your ears.

The democrats are the party of racism.

100% FACT
Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 04:23 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
and you seem to be a member of the party of Stupidity. Not mere ignorance, you take stupidity to new heights!
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 05:09 pm
@Sturgis,
What's up with you low-IQ people that you keep falsely accusing others of your own low IQ?
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 05:10 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
You can't come up with evidence on your own, you can't disprove Snopes, so you rely on the "I don't like it so I don't believe it" defense!

I've disproved Snopes before.

Some years back Snopes spouted a bunch of lies trying to deny that the UN tried to create a worldwide gun ban treaty.

hightor wrote:

You should see some of the spelling blunders that I come up with.

Thankfully I catch most before I hit the "reply" button. And most of the rest I catch within the 15 minute edit window. But now and then I review recent posts in a thread and see that I've posted a pretty goofy spelling blunder.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 05:21 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
..IQ

Back on the IQ stuff again? Give it a rest tater-tot. The last person who claimed a 170 IQ got the boot from this site the other day.

Meantime, I mentioned nothing about Freedom having a low IQ. Stating that she/he/other is exhibiting stupidity, does not mean they necessarily have a low IQ. Evidently, you are not aware of the subtle differences and nuances.

Anyways, my IQ is so amazingly high that Mensa turned me away from formal membership, as they did not wish to make the other members weep in sorrow at their lacking.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 05:51 pm
@Sturgis,
If the U.S. instituted some sort of bare minimum intelligence requirement for voting, you, hightor, and farmerman would all have your voting rights rescinded.

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 05:54 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Since the NBA hires very few players who are white, that proves that systemic racism exists against whites.

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 06:45 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
If the U.S. instituted some sort of bare minimum intelligence requirement for voting, you, hightor, and farmerman would all have your voting rights rescinded.

That couldn't happen. Were there a bare minimum intelligence requirement for voting, Trump wouldn't have been elected to begin with.
ekename

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 07:13 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

Snopes is a bias, leftist site.

Magic.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 07:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Some years back...

Exactly. If they make a factual error they should be called out on it. However, re-reading the article in question they seem to have put forward a logically coherent and geopolitically convincing case, your purported disproof not withstanding.

Quote:
You should see some of the spelling blunders that I come up with.

Same here. But look, I don't usually make a habit of nit-picking other people's spelling errors, typos, or grammatical deficiencies. I was making a reference to another post where someone's misspelling was pointed out.

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 08:13 pm
@hightor,
Trump is smarter than you.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 08:15 pm
@hightor,
My bad. I forgot that a simple spelling or grammatical error makes any point that a person is trying to make null and void.

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 08:17 pm
News story from just today.

Degenerate, asshole leftists don't allow Trump supporters to express their freedom of speech.

0 Replies