Democrats support race riots

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:57 pm
Excuse me? What have Republicans done that is worse than that? Like What? Democrat politicians support social unrest and race riots. That isn't a subjective matter of opinion, the Democrats are driving social unrest. Let's defund or completely dismantle the Democratic party. Why not?

maxdancona

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:00 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
We didn't have this social unrest when the President was a Democrat.

We can't beat them. Let's Elect them.

I think we had better give the Democrats the White House and both houses in Congress... just to be safe.
maxdancona

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:05 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/Joe_Biden_official_portrait_2013.jpg/220px-Joe_Biden_official_portrait_2013.jpg

Joe Biden wrote:
Here and now, I give you my word: If you entrust me with the presidency, I will draw on the best of us not the worst. I will be an ally of the light not of the darkness.

It’s time for us, for we the people, to come together. For make no mistake. United we can, and will, overcome this season of darkness in America. We will choose hope over fear, facts over fiction, fairness over privilege.

I am a proud Democrat and I will be proud to carry the banner of our party into the general election. So, it is with great honor and humility that I accept this nomination for president of the United States of America.

But while I will be a Democratic candidate, I will be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn’t support me as I will for those who did.

That’s the job of a president. To represent all of us, not just our base or our party. This is not a partisan moment. This must be an American moment.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
We didn't have this social unrest when the President was a Democrat.

Whose fault is that?

Has there ever been social unrest when a democrat was President do to Republicans?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Have you not figured out yet that Biden is a racist Democrat?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 01:05 am
Joe Biden, the well known racist, telling blacks to stay in their place.

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 02:48 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Joe Biden, the well known racist, telling blacks to stay in their place.

Biden gives white people a bad name.

Nobody ever heard of white racists until Biden showed up.

0 Replies

Teufel

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 03:06 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,

You really are this dense aren't you ... 'Miss Miss, Charlie called me a bad name Miss!" ... You're like a 5 yr old brat.

The establishment create the status quo; the organs of government, judiciary and policing are entirely designed to maintain that.

As the US stands it has a meaningful section of society who we all know are oppressed, they much live in poverty, are uneducated because education is not provided, services are not provided and they are frequently attacked by the police as easy political targets ... What sort of inbred, stupid society votes in it's legal representatives for pities sake.

Therefore you idiot, without violence nothing changes, it is violence which creates the position where meaningful discussion can take place.

The situation the UK had with Northern Ireland is classic case to study to see this in action ..... In NI Catholics have been treated with extreme negativity for centuries whilst political/establishment figures endorsed this as did the Protestant minority ... Much like the position of African Americans.

How did the IRA (Irish Republican Army i.e Catholics) move from being this hated terrorist group, despised by the general Protestant public and establishment ..... To actually being seen as they always had claimed .... a group fighting a war against oppression who demanded political power and equality.

Well, firstly they created a political arm, or recreated a political party named Sinn Féin and then adopted "The Armalite and ballot box strategy" ..... Instead of committing terrorist attacks only in N Ireland in the 1980's they moved to terrorism on the UK mainland as well ..... That along with their gaining some political power was the key to their success. The establishment cannot talk to terrorists, but it can talk to elected politicians.

Once they started to kill on the mainland, the British public cared all of a sudden; because they were being killed, they were personally being terrorised.

This is how it moves forward, the public go from disinterest, to the stupid place you are in now ****; denial ..... Then if enough problems can created that denial becomes demands ..... Demanding that the establishment create peace ... At which point the unthinkable, the unimaginable becomes practical, acceptable and indeed, even desirable to the public to gain peace.

Suddenly then instead of the IRA and various other 'terrorists' being seen as common criminals and serving life for murder ... They are made POW, prisoners of war and they are therefore released as the war is over ... Power sharing in a whole new NI parliament/assembly organ is established under the Good Friday Agreement in 1998 ... The Armalite and Ballot box had achieved in under 20 yrs, what had been fought over for around 300 years.

The reality is this, tiny mind, that you and your ilk are racist fools, you will not accept that you support oppression because you are just fine ... If you would say "We need to make sure all Americans are actually equal" then that would mean the establishment would have to move forward to that place.

However. until then, there has to be race riots, violence and no doubt many deaths ... Until your ignorance is broken through.... It is you and your type that are responsible for the violence and race riots; you are of course too ignorant to see that.

coldjoint

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 12:07 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
It is you and your type that are responsible for the violence and race riots; you are of course too ignorant to see that.

You have been told your arrogance is nothing new. You are too ignorant to see that the minorities are controlled by your type. Dishonest, disingenuous narcissists creating victims to do the dirty work you haven't the guts to do yourselves.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:07 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Excuse me? What have Republicans done that is worse than that? Like What? Democrat politicians support social unrest and race riots. That isn't a subjective matter of opinion, the Democrats are driving social unrest. Let's defund or completely dismantle the Democratic party. Why not?

I hope she takes you back. You know, the woman that broke your heart (in eighth grade) and is the source of all the pain that causes you to troll so hard. Maybe you can find her on Facebook? She's what, like 65 now? Maybe her first husband--a man with self-esteem and a career, no doubt--has passed away! MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT HER!
0 Replies