My faith in Jesus Christ

neptuneblue

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 06:40 am
@hightor,
You say "but" a lot. Leads me to think you don't actually mean what you say.
hightor

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 06:41 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
You mean like that???

No. People who voted for Trump didn't necessarily do it for racist reasons. But people who defend Trump's racism are fair game.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 06:43 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Explain how you're actually trying to stamp out racism.

Please Bill, enlighten us all.
hightor

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 06:49 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
That's because you're an authoritarian leftist who doesn't believe in free speech or the marketplace of ideas.

You're just being silly. By participating in this discussion I'm demonstrating my willingness to engage in a "marketplace of ideas".
I wrote:
...I thought that some of the points and arguments merited attention and criticism...

How does that demonstrate opposition to freedom of speech? Or do you think freedom of speech means that anyone can say anything with total impunity?
Quote:
You're a very small, little man who has a bit of power and wields it like a child playing with his father's gun.

You should save that post and use it somewhere else where it might have some actual relevance.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 06:49 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Trump's racism

Explain "Trump's racism" in fact based objective terms.

I'm waiting.
hightor

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 06:57 am
@neptuneblue,

Quote:
You say "but" a lot.

But using "but" a lot doesn't indicate anything other than that I take exception to something that was said by someone else. You told me that the question was none of my business and I responded that the question was addressed to the FreedomEyeLove character.
Quote:
Leads me to think you don't actually mean what you say.

What statement of mine do you suspect of insincerity?
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:01 am
@hightor,
How tall are you?

In feet and inches.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:25 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
The first thing that comes to mind is his behavior concerning the "Central Park Five". But it doesn't end there.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2020

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

Trump and racism: What do the data say?

Donald Trump has been in public eye for over 30 years and he was never once accused of being racist by anyone until he decided to run against the Democrats.

Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here's What His Record Shows ...

Trump Is a Racist. If You Still Support Him, So Are You.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:31 am
@hightor,
LOL, literally your first 'source' is from the bastion of credibility that is the huffington post. Very Happy Very Happy

Followed by several more propaganda sites.

Allow me to repeat myself.

Quote:

https://able2know.org/topic/551196-5#post-7050861
hightor

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:51 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Each of the sites lists examples. If you think the quotes and news stories they provide are false, you should explain why. While taking account of political bias is a good tactic to start off with, at some point you need to show that the facts are wrong or distorted in some manner. For instance, are you saying that he didn't call Mexican immigrants "rapists"?

Guess what?

Americans don’t agree on what’s racist.

I don't see you and I reaching an accord on this because we have different definitions of racism.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:57 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I don't see you and I reaching an accord on this because we have different definitions of racism.

That's because you're using incredibly bias, far, far left "sources' as your "proof" of Trump's supposed 'racism'.

How about instead of using other people's words, you explain to me in your own words how Trump is supposedly 'racist'?

If your logic is solid, you should be able to convince me.

Truth speaks for itself.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:05 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
How about instead of using other people's words, you explain to me in your own words how Trump is supposedly 'racist'?

Truth speaks for itself.

Hightor, work on that for me my man. I have some work to do today with my business. I will check back later.

BTW, how tall are you in feet & inches?
BillRM

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:35 am
@neptuneblue,
You do know that there is one hell of a lot of black men was hung on false charges of rape with out seeing a court room??

That as late as the 1920s a whole damn well off black town was burn to the ground using military equipment with a death toll in the hundreds of men women and children due to one false charge of rape????

So given that history how the hell can you defend the same tactic being used here that resulted in so many deaths.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:38 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

hightor wrote:
Do you actually think that rapists deserve to have the result of their crimes enshrined for posterity? Do you really think that female rape victims should have to give birth to the child born as a result of the crime and raise it?

How a woman chooses to handle her pregnancy isn't any of your business.

Having a male claiming to be a female rape victim of black men to drum up hate toward blacks is every person in the nation business however.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:51 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

That's where you're wrong. We're not discussing the physical sciences; "race" is a dubious term to begin with, and racism is viewed and defined differently by people, depending on their experience, their education, and their motivation. The fact that allegations of racism have surrounded Trump for decades, the degree to which openly avowed racists support him, and his continual use of race and ethnicity to subtly marginalize his political opponents strongly indicate his willingness to indulge in racist behavior. Of course he denies being a racist. But one characteristic of racism is the inability to look at anyone without putting them into a slot and assigning to them all sorts of accompanying cultural tropes. Now, can I prove that Trump himself is a racist? Of course not; I don't know the guy, nor do I know what would constitute proof, short of him actually declaring the biological supremacy of Europeans. But I can say that he is willing to use language which appeals to racists, wink wink. And I think that, as the leader of a multiracial country, that is despicable.

Quote:
BTW, how tall are you in feet & inches?

WTF? This isn't a freaking dating site.
BillRM

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:53 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

So you would not challenge Anti-Semitism driven comments of the type that resulted in millions of deaths as who can stamp out such behaviors by challenging them on a website?

We all know after all that Jewish men love raping christian women.

There is little very little difference between blind hate toward Jews and blind hate toward blacks as we saw when ante black marchers also have the marchers chanting that Jews would not replaced them.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:56 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

Please Bill, enlighten us all.

LOL by challenge complete falsehoods used to drum up hate toward groups that are not white Christians just to start with.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 01:01 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
That's because you're using incredibly bias, far, far left "sources' as your "proof" of Trump's supposed 'racism'.

Most of them are, indeed, liberal. Brookings, Fortune, and PolitiFact are moderate. None of them are "incredibly far, far left sources". And, as I asked, why not simply show where they are factually wrong?

These are some sites which might actually be considered "far left":
http://prorev.com/
https://www.wonkette.com/
https://www.counterpunch.org/
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 04:34 pm
@neptuneblue,
(Covert) racism is a form of racial discrimination that is disguised and subtle, rather than public or obvious. Concealed in the fabric of society, covert racism discriminates against individuals through often evasive or seemingly passive methods. Covert, racially biased decisions are often hidden or rationalized with an explanation that society is more willing to accept. These racial biases cause a variety of problems that work to empower the suppressors while diminishing the rights and powers of the oppressed. Covert racism often works subliminally, and often much of the discrimination is being done subconsciously. Sometimes, it originates instead in discrimination against poorer segments that simply happens to disproportionately affect individuals by race.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_racism#:~:text=Covert%20racism%20is%20a%20form%20of%20racial%20discrimination,explanation%20that%20society%20is%20more%20willing%20to%20accept.
neptuneblue

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 04:51 pm
@Real Music,
We can only take what the poster says at face value. If you'd like to argue, have at it.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:34:16