My faith in Jesus Christ

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 02:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
even the burning down of a well off black town.

A well off black town, where the hell would that be?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 02:47 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
To me the odds are very overwhelming that the she is likely to be a complete phony for the list of reasons already given. Poor woman indeed more likely by far poor racist who did the postings to once more caste black males as murderers and rapists with very special note of blacks in the BLM movement.

Why do you defend black rapists?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 02:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I believe this is a White Supremacist thread.

I don't believe that Jesus would be too fond of White Supremacists.

How do you think Jesus feels about 3 black men raping a white woman.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This narrative is exactly what you would expect a White Supremacist to concoct.

Why are you so racist against white people?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:10 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
The Minneapolis police department is corrupt, and I am just one of many people in this country who has been affected by government officials who are immoral.

Is there any way you could move away from the black population?

I live in northern Wisconsin and barely have any crime here.

This is hilarious! I love my White Supremacists when they are clueless and blatant.

In this sorry tale of racist angst, our valiant White female protagonist is going to be raising a Black child. How is that going to fly in a Whites only community?
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:15 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Yes it is obvious but the supporters of this poster are using the idea that you can never never question an alleged rape victim story.

Why are you such a hater of white female rape victims?

What would you have say if she were a black woman raped by 3 white guys, not that that would ever happen?
maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:18 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
This is a White Supremacist pretending to be a female rape victim. Lets just be clear about that.
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I have to give my respect to Neptune for her consistency (as naive as it is in this case). She will believe a rape story whether it comes from a White Supremacist or not.

For many people, this is the only rape story they have ever believed... and only because it comes from a White Supremacist. They are using rape as a prop for a racist narrative. There is no honor in that.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is hilarious! I love my White Supremacists

You should love all races equally.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:39 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is a White Supremacist pretending to be a female rape victim. Lets just be clear about that.

...and you know that how?
0 Replies

Stacy24

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:53 pm
Usually I would just ignore nasty people online, but I want to say that I do not endorse white supremacy of any kind.

I shouldn't have to say that, but the one who is saying that about me is wrong.

I believe that ALL lives matter.

Thank you, especially to neptuneblue and freeedomeye love.
maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 05:48 pm
@Stacy24,
FreedomEyeLove is a self-proclaimed part of the "White Pride" movement. Neptune is miguided... but consistent.

My question for Stacy; Are you willing to denounce the "White Pride" movement as racist?

If you aren't, you are going to put NeptuneBlue in a difficult situation. I believe that your posts are part of the White Pride nonsense we are seeing around here. Prove me wrong... tell me you are against the White Pride movement.
Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 05:57 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Maybe I am wrong. Say the words....

"I denounce the White Pride Movement as racist and un-Amnerican."

Then you will have my sincere apology. It is only slander if it is untrue.
FreedomEyeLove
  Selected Answer

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 05:59 pm
@Stacy24,
Stacy, I think you sound like a beautiful young woman. I think you're a very strong person. That is obvious.

Don't pay attention to these trolls. I completely understand needing to vent anonymously online.

Your family is very lucky to have you.

I will pray for you.
maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 06:00 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
The defense rests.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 07:13 pm
@Stacy24,
Strange that you are claiming the local police are not acting in a clear case of gang rape an as far as known you have not call either the DOJ or the FBI or the fox network.

Then you post on a fairly small website right next to racist attacks on BLM movement as a whole and your black rapists seem be connected to the BLM.

I have one word for you bullshit.

Oh with the national elections coming up in 80 days or so Trump DOJ and Fox network would have love repeat love to jump on such a case if it had one small bit of truth in it. So once more bullshit repeat bullshit.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 07:23 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Stacy, I think you sound like a beautiful young woman. I think you're a very strong person. That is obvious.

An I think the whole story is racist bullshit from a poster that is not even likely to be female.
BillRM

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 07:36 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
Yes it is obvious but the supporters of this poster are using the idea that you can never never question an alleged rape victim story.

Why are you such a hater of white female rape victims?

What would you have say if she were a black woman raped by 3 white guys, not that that would ever happen?

On this very website I did question and it turn out rightfully question the rape charges of a black woman against three Duke students.

The test of logic using such tools as Occam Razor do not care about skin color or claim sex IDs.
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 01:52 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
An I think the whole story is racist bullshit from a poster that is not even likely to be female.

I think you're probably right.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:22:20