My faith in Jesus Christ

Real Music

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 04:56 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
We can only take what the poster says at face value. If you'd like to argue, have at it.

1. I have no desire to argue with you, because I'm not your enemy.

2. I am only trying to make a point without pushing you away.

3. Please don't take this as an attack against you, because that is clearly not my intention.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:14 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
So you wish to return to the good old days when hanging of black men was common due to claims of rapes of white women?

Why do you assume they were claims?
maxdancona

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:20 pm
I have to congratulate Stacy24 for a Job Well done.

They have gotten BillRM to team up with Real Music, and Neptune to crawl into bed with Dr. Sliptinschit.

The goal of a troll is to cause chaos and mistrust among normal allies. I have never seen it done any better.

Stacy24... you are the master. I have never seen a better troll.

Real Music

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:28 pm
@maxdancona,
1. BillRM is not my enemy.

2. Neptune is not my enemy.

3. I have not posted anything that would suggest otherwise.

4. If you are suggesting that I am a victim of divide and conquer, that strategy did not work on me.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:30 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
How is that going to fly in a Whites only community?

Where is this whites only community?
maxdancona

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:30 pm
@Real Music,
I have no strategy here Real Music....

I am just enjoying the show.... please proceed.
maxdancona

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:33 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I will explain it again for you... Sliptinschit.

1. You told the poor victim of this sad story of racism and rape that she "should move away from Blacks" so that she could be safe from crime. That implies that she will be living in a Whites only community.

2. Since our brave heroine in this fictional tale will have a Black child, her moving to a community with no Black people may be a problem.

Eventually this fictional child will be a Black teenager, and we know how Black teenagers fare in communities that only have White people.

How would you feel if a Black teenager was in your community?

Real Music

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I have no strategy here Real Music....

I never said you did.
maxdancona

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:40 pm
@Real Music,
I am enjoying the fact that on this thread, you are agreeing with me and disagreeing with Neptune. Neptune isn't taking it very well (and that amuses me).
Real Music

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:43 pm
@maxdancona,
That doesn't change the fact that Neptune is still not my enemy.
maxdancona

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:52 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

We already knew that. You and Neptune are usually on the same side. That is what makes this troll so brilliant.

0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:00 pm
@maxdancona,
You could hope that the infant will be able to pass for white so the bigots will not target him but then he or she is not a real person in anycase.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:06 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
So you wish to return to the good old days when hanging of black men was common due to claims of rapes of white women?

Why do you assume they were claims?

How’s this....Emmitt Till. I suppose this is news to you? He was 14 years old.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:16 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

We can only take what the poster says at face value. If you'd like to argue, have at it.

Why the hell should we take a very very clear racist troll at face value!!!!!

I am far too tired to repost all the many reasons that the troll should not be taken at face value however the reasons can be found in my past posts.

You are not aiding women rights to be taken seriously on the issue of sexual assaults by demanding what is clearly a racist and likely a male racist be taken at face value.
FreedomEyeLove

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:31 am
@hightor,
Quote:
can I prove that Trump himself is a racist? Of course not

Exactly. So quit being dishonest and calling Trump a racist. Done.

Quote:
But I can say that he is willing to use language which appeals to racists, wink wink. And I think that, as the leader of a multiracial country, that is despicable.

That's your interpretation. Very subjective at best. How did you feel about how Obama did nothing but divide and race bait during his entire presidency? The constant division he pushed, how did you feel about that? Were you also indignant about him? Or do you admit that you were perfectly fine with him dividing this country?

Quote:
Quote:
BTW, how tall are you in feet & inches?

WTF? This isn't a freaking dating site.

In the time I have observed you, you have displayed classic short man syndrome. Napoleon would be put to shame. I don't believe for one minute that you are anything over 5'7' .
hightor

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 02:38 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
So quit being dishonest and calling Trump a racist

Terms used in an inexact manner make it impossible to establish the sort of proof we see in a court of law or a scientific laboratory. I'll continue to refer to Trump's racism — for instance, his dire warnings about "Cory Booker's plans to destroy 'your' (white) suburban communities" — as long as he continues to use racism to secure the loyalty of his base.

Quote:
Or do you admit that you were perfectly fine with him dividing this country?

I blame racial division during his presidency on his opponents — and on the structural racism that has been at work in north America for over 400 years.

Quote:
In the time I have observed you...

Oh, good god, that's creepy.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 03:24 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

My question concerning the lady is why the hell does she think it aid women to not dare to challenge, on it face ,a racist troll trying to discredit a human right movement IE BLM by claiming members are into the rape of white women?

If anything she should be more annoyed and outrage then I am over this misused of the sexual assault issue,
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 05:58 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
1. BillRM is not my enemy.

2. Neptune is not my enemy.

They are enabling your racism, which makes them your enemy.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 06:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Eventually this fictional child will be a Black teenager, and we know how Black teenagers fare in communities that only have White people.

We all know that they fare better than white teenagers in black communities.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 06:21 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Why the hell should we take a very very clear racist troll at face value!!!!!

Who is the racist here?

The white woman or the black men who raped her?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 02:00:56