My faith in Jesus Christ

BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 02:19 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
An I think the whole story is racist bullshit from a poster that is not even likely to be female.

I think you're probably right.

Can you not see the overwhelming delight of the Racists and or course the Trump supporters,who are mostly one and the same, if they could show the even mild likelihood of a gang rape by BLM members of a white woman with a child resulting from this rape?

We would not be reading about it on a fairly small website it would be all over Fox news for one.
hightor

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 02:33 pm
@BillRM,
Yeah, I love the Jesus angle, too. And "all lives matter". And, of course, "she" will be bringing the pregnancy to term. Three right-wing dog whistles right there.
BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 02:36 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Yeah, I love the Jesus angle, too. And "all lives matter". And, of course, "she" will be bringing the pregnancy to term. Three right-wing dog whistles right there.

Do not forget the claims threats to her life and the property damage to her car for the crime of reporting the rape to the police who did nothing at all.

Too bad that she have no phone to call the Trump control DOJ or Fox news.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 03:42 pm
@hightor,
So you admit that you're a rape apologist.

But only for white victims of black rapists.

I guess leftists only "believe all women" if it fits their cause.
BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 03:52 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

So you admit that you're a rape apologist.

But only for white victims of black rapists.

I guess leftists only "believe all women" if it fits their cause.

Lord you are pitiful.............
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 04:44 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Can you not see the overwhelming delight of the Racists and or course the Trump supporters,who are mostly one and the same, if they could show the even mild likelihood of a gang rape by BLM members of a white woman with a child resulting from this rape?

We would not be reading about it on a fairly small website it would be all over Fox news for one.

Fox News could not possibly report all white women gang-raped by black men.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 04:49 pm
@hightor,
Quote:

What do you find wrong with Jesus, all lives matter and bringing pregnancies to term?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 04:59 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
FreedomEyeLove is a self-proclaimed part of the "White Pride" movement. Neptune is miguided... but consistent.

What do you find wrong with white pride?

White pride deniers are the true racists.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
"I denounce the White Pride Movement as racist and un-Amnerican."

...and why is that?

How do you feel about the Black Pride Movement?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:10 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Stacy, I think you sound like a beautiful young woman. I think you're a very strong person. That is obvious.

Don't pay attention to these trolls. I completely understand needing to vent anonymously online.

Your family is very lucky to have you.

I will pray for you.

Thank you for your wonderful and caring post.

Stacy: just try to ignore the God-hating racist on this forum. You have a friend among us nonracist conservatives.
maxdancona

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 06:28 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr. Slitpinschit won't deny that he is a White Supremacist.

But he continues to insist he is not a racist.

I find that funny.
BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:21 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Dr. Slitpinschit won't deny that he is a White Supremacist.

But he continues to insist he is not a racist.

I find that funny.

The word you are looking for is insane
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 01:11 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Are you willing to denounce the "White Pride" movement as racist

I denounce the ¨White Pride¨ movement as being racists!
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 09:34 pm
I see that bobsal and his sock puppets have been here to vandalize.

See, the thing is that when he does that or when posts or threads get removed not for violating any rules, but because they expose leftist hypocrisy it has the opposite effect as intended. It exposes who is doing the silencing and who is being silenced.

If Stacy's claim is a hoax as the communists here say, then why the need to silence her supporters?

The reason that leftists/communists censor and silence others is because they know that if people see the truth it speaks for itself.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:35 pm
I wonder why the dull boys always fixate on Bobsal? I can venture a guess, I bet most of the rest of us can as well.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 11:45 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
An I think the whole story is racist bullshit from a poster that is not even likely to be female.

1. I agree.

2. I thank you for pointing this out.

3. I also thank you for exposing Stacy24 as being the FRAUD he truly is.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 12:42 am
Another thing that's very important to point out, is that it's literally impossible to be a leftist, democrat, or communist (they're all basically the same thing) and to also be a Christian.

Jesus Christ does not support people who murder babies.

Leftists will burn in hell with their father Satan. They can never know Christ because they have no love whatsoever in their hearts.

And the other thing I will point out is that everyone calling Stacy a man is essentially raping her a second time. Women often are shamed after being raped. There's a term for it: victim blaming.

As we've all seen recently with Joe Biden's accusers, leftist don't care about female victims of sexual assault if they're conservative or don't fit into the leftist narrative. This especially applies to white victims of black rapists.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 12:45 am
@hightor,
Quote:

1. You are absolutely correct

2. It's really not difficult to spot and identify these right wing nut jobs, when you know what to look for.

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 04:49 am
-10 even for neptuneblue here.

bobsal and his sock puppets REALLY hate women & support rape.
BillRM

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 05:32 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

-10 even for neptuneblue here.

bobsal and his sock puppets REALLY hate women & support rape.

Yes indeed any one who do not buy into phony racists rape stories hate white women

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:14:51