My faith in Jesus Christ

Stacy24

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 10:15 pm
First, I want to say thank you all those here who have offered words of support. My life has been turned upside down. Sometimes the only comfort I have is to anonymously vent about my situation online.

I have also faced many misogynistic and awful comments here from nasty people just as I have in my daily life. And yet I still get up every day and face the world. I try so hard to find something positive in every single day. I am a very fortunate woman. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else in the world.

Jesus Christ is my shepherd. I would be dead and gone by now if it weren't for him. Without my earthly father I would have never come to know Christ, especially after my mother passed, and for that I am a wealthy woman. Not wealthy in the sense of money, but in that I know and accept the male nature of God because of the love and support of my own earthly father who sacrificed everything he had to support our family. Without that I would be lost. And because of this reason I will never allow myself to resent men because of what happened to me, and I will teach my daughter the same.

I have every reason to believe that the world will treat my son as if he is a black man. And so when he arrives, I will raise him to respect both women and white people, as well as all people. I will not raise him to embrace the hatred that the world will push him towards accepting. I will teach him that ALL LIVES MATTER.

The Minneapolis police department is corrupt, and I am just one of many people in this country who has been affected by government officials who are immoral.

In spite of that I choose to live, and to take back my life for myself and my children.

Thank you so much. And may God bless you always.

View best answer, chosen by Stacy24
Below viewing threshold (view)
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:49 am
@Stacy24,
An after talking to Jesus have you by any faint chance have a chance to talk to the FBI and the DOJ over the gang rape you are claiming happen to you that the police will not act on?

I did post phone numbers even local phone numbers to you of both the DOJ and the FBI.
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 12:20 pm
@BillRM,
Love the votes down but once more all she would need to do is to turn on her phone and dial either or both the FBI and or the DOJ or call the Fox network for that matter.

No my friends the chance she, assuming the poster is female , was gang rape by 3 evil black men is as near to zero as can be no matter how many votes are awarded to me.

Strange how fast some people are buying that 3 blacks rape a poor white girl and let her with a mixed race child the fear of every klan member and the excuse for hangings blacks in the south for generations even the burning down of a well off black town.

Shame on you people.
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 04:21 pm
@BillRM,
LOL seven votes down so far for suggesting that the 'black gang rape victim' call the DOJ and or the FBI with a side note to FOX over not only this rape with a child resulting of a white woman by blacks BLM members but that the local police will not act due to the power of the BLM movement.

Love to know if this is reality seven members doing the voting or one person with 6 false added accounts.

Well the nightmare will at least be greatly reduce when we have a real president and those who with Trump in power are brave enough to crawl out of their holes go back into them

Thanks for the entertainment in any case.
neptuneblue

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 04:24 pm
@BillRM,
I voted you down because you are unnecessarily causing pain and being a dick.
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 04:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I voted you down because you are unnecessarily causing pain and being a dick.

Causing pain so you are of the opinion this claim rape victim of not one black man not two black men but three black men is not some racist supporting threads on this website that are stating that BLM members as a whole are into murdering of white men for being white and raping white women is likely at all a real victim???????

I love Occam razor as in this case for this to be real you would need her to become pregnant after being rape by three black men and the local police does nothing?

Then she come to this website with this story the same website that is getting overrun of late with postings of how BLM members are rapists and murderers of whites instead of going to the DOJ or and the FBI with a side trip to the Fox network.

Give me a break my friend.
neptuneblue

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 04:56 pm
@BillRM,
My opinion is that you'd prefer to show how much of a dick you really are. Seek solace in that fact.
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

My opinion is that you'd prefer to show how much of a dick you really are. Seek solace in that fact.

So you wish to return to the good old days when hanging of black men was common due to claims of rapes of white women????

Drumming up false fears of black men as a class for daring to get out of line by demanding the end of the legal murders of black men by police under conditions where they would never use lethal force on a white person.
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:27 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

You seems bright enough to know that the story of a BLM gang rape of a white woman with the details given here is almost surely nonsense so why are you trying to promoting the idea of black men being rapists as a class with special note of black men who are demanding equal treatment?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:13 pm
@Teufel,
Dear lord this was a gross post to read. This poor woman was assaulted and left for dead. She wanted to talk about her resolve to rebuild her life, and you use it as an excuse to lecture her about atheism?

You are disgusting.

Thank you neptuneblue for being the one person here making any sense.
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 09:38 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Dear lord this was a gross post to read. This poor woman was assaulted and left for dead. She wanted to talk about her resolve to rebuild her life, and you use it as an excuse to lecture her about atheism?

You are disgusting.

Thank you neptuneblue for being the one person here making any sense.

To me the odds are very overwhelming that the she is likely to be a complete phony for the list of reasons already given. Poor woman indeed more likely by far poor racist who did the postings to once more caste black males as murderers and rapists with very special note of blacks in the BLM movement.
cherrie

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 10:09 pm
I know I'm going to cop some **** over this and I don't really care, but I'm with Bill on this.

I also don't believe that any of this happened.

This is the 4th topic this poster has made about this alleged rape, and not once has she responded to any comments or answered any questions she's been asked.

It seems to me that this is just an attack on black people and on the police department.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 10:48 pm
@Stacy24,
I believe this is a White Supremacist thread.

I don't believe that Jesus would be too fond of White Supremacists.
BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 10:52 pm
@cherrie,
cherrie wrote:

I know I'm going to cop some **** over this and I don't really care, but I'm with Bill on this.

I also don't believe that any of this happened.

This is the 4th topic this poster has made about this alleged rape, and not once has she responded to any comments or answered any questions she's been asked.

It seems to me that this is just an attack on black people and on the police department.

You are a brave person indeed as it is far easier to go along with the herd and sadly you are right you are going to need to deal with some **** by our fellows posters.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 11:01 pm
@BillRM,
It is not that brave at all. It is pretty obvious that this story is a load of crap.

1) The premise of this story is that Black men are never put in jail for rape. That premise is easily proven false.

2) A rape victim is not going to be obsessed with race. The rape here isn't the story, it is a prop. There is no a rape victim is going to talk about their experience in this way.

3) It has all of the racist tropes. Gang rape, "All lives matter", police being cowed by liberals... it is just a bunch of racist cliches strung together.

Anyone who buys this silly story is missing the obvious. I guess I respect anyone who stands up for their position that all women should believed, but this is an awfully absurd example.

This narrative is exactly what you would expect a White Supremacist to concoct. They are trying to make a point that White women need to be protected from savage Black men.

BillRM

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 11:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
t is not that brave at all. It is pretty obvious that this story is a load of crap

Yes it is obvious but the supporters of this poster are using the idea that you can never never question an alleged rape victim story.

Now I still would like to know if the massive votes down are in fact seven or more real users on this system or just one or two racists with phony accounts.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 11:18 pm
I have to give my respect to Neptune for her consistency (as naive as it is in this case). She will believe a rape story whether it comes from a White Supremacist or not.

For many people, this is the only rape story they have ever believed... and only because it comes from a White Supremacist. They are using rape as a prop for a racist narrative. There is no honor in that.
BillRM

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 12:50 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I have to give my respect to Neptune for her consistency (as naive as it is in this case). She will believe a rape story whether it comes from a White Supremacist or not.

So in your opinion Neptune is not in league with the racists but acting at least in this case as a useful idiot?

Oh the useful idiot comment was just my cute way to get back to her for some of her nasty comments directed at me for not buying into this rape story.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 02:14 pm
@Stacy24,
Quote:
The Minneapolis police department is corrupt, and I am just one of many people in this country who has been affected by government officials who are immoral.

Is there any way you could move away from the black population?

I live in northern Wisconsin and barely have any crime here.

1. Forums
  2. » My faith in Jesus Christ
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:06:34