Pardon Trump from all charges if he just leaves??

Below viewing threshold (view)
neptuneblue

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 09:57 pm
@oralloy,
Again, a ******* stupid notion.

But you do you.
oralloy

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
Not at all. That is how all laws are passed.

Well, unless you count treaties as a form of law too. But that would be nitpicking.
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:29 pm
Quote:
The reason why thinking is easy for me is because of my 170 IQ.

1. I am no more convinced of your imaginary make-believe IQ than I am of Trump knowing the "best words"

2. You and your hero Trump have both repeatedly shown everyone that you will always be the dumbest person in any room.

3. No matter how much you keep telling the same lie about you being smart, nobody is buying your bullshit.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:30 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If that happens, the next time the Republicans are in power the entire Republican Party will be appointed to the Supreme Court.

That progressives consider it harmful for the courts to uphold the Constitution and civil liberties is evidence of just what a menace to America progressives really are.

The Republican Party isn't going anywhere.

The Federal party was permanently out of power and shortly disappear completely from the national scene so I would not count on the GOP getting back in power.
oralloy

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:50 pm
@BillRM,
If Mr. Biden is elected this November, the Republicans will control the House and the Senate after 2022.

By the way, what's your opinion? Should I put all the name-callers on ignore and just not respond to them at all?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
All it takes is a vote in the House, a vote in the Senate, and the signature of the President.

So what you are trying to tell us is, in a few months time, when the Determined Democrats take over The White House and both Houses, they will be outlawing the Useless Republican Party?

Wow! it's moments such as this that remind me how fortunate we all are to have the ravings rantings wisdom of your half baked blather ponderings!
oralloy

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 11:00 pm
@Sturgis,
No. That's not what I'm saying. That would be unconstitutional.

And I'm not going to worry about a sweeping Democratic victory unless it actually happens.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj
  Selected Answer

Tue 27 Oct, 2020 03:04 am
@oralloy,
I don't think any elected politician has even entertained the idea of outlawing a major political party.

It is expected that the Democrats will at least maintain control over the House of Representatives for the next 2 years, so your idea is futile at this point.

Have you considered contacting your representative about your idea, instead of repeating here over and over again?
oralloy

Tue 27 Oct, 2020 03:47 am
It's the progressives who repeat themselves with endless calls for Democrats to commit abuses of power.

I only reply to their endless repetition.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:05:23