6
   

To save America Trump must be re-elected

 
 
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 03:19 pm
Donald Trump’s election may be the last gasp of the United States as we know it. We know that our leaders sold us out to globalization decades ago which is why the Chinese own our pharmaceutical industry. We also know that American colleges and universities have been brainwashing a captive audience of heavily indebted students to dispossess white America of its power and influence. Whenever a movement is underway to destroy a society, a scapegoat always emerges just as it did in Germany in 1933.

The great sellout of white America was well on track after eight years of Barack Obama, a complete work of fiction cobbled together in an almost Walt Disney fashion, offering a cartoon leader that was too good to be true. While US leaders in Congress got rich with Chinese money, the people rushed to the polls like giddy, excited children at the gates of an amusement park. Unfortunately, the sellout fell short when Hillary Clinton tried to ride a broom into the White House as Obama’s replacement.

As a complete political outsider, Donald Trump never got the memo that the US was done. He already had all the wealth anyone could want, and he could read the compass that said America was going south at the hands of a Congress that was stuffing Chinese money into its pockets like pirates leaving a burning ship.

With company pensions gone, the health insurance industry in dire straits and the uncontrolled influx of foreign interlopers across porous borders in full swing, it was clear to Trump that the plan was to poison the country from the inside out with voter harvesting. His efforts to shore up borders with better walls was met with scoffing ridicule from state propaganda disguised as national media. A great, lie was then manufactured for the people that the president was a spy for the Russians. Now the streets are full of chaos as a movement to ethnically cleanse white people from the land gains traction.

Science has made great leaps since the days of the Nazis and we must consider that the Chinese overseers of our government may have used DNA technology to create a human pestilence to ravage the world in a shotgun effort to take out America as the last remaining obstacle to a Confucius Communist world government.

To people who still have clear signal it’s clear that Trump must be re-elected.
 
Sturgis
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 03:38 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
To save it for whay? An easier overthrow?
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  0  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 05:24 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
To save it for whay? An easier overthrow?


Did you mean whey as in curds and whey?
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 05:26 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
The great sellout of white America...


I love it.

Where exactly is White America?
coldjoint
 
  2  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 07:08 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
To save it for whay?

For the rest of the world to hate us like way too many people in this country do.
RABEL222
 
  0  
Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 03:42 pm
@coldjoint,
for Nazi pricks to convert into a dictatorship for crooked fascists like you and trump?
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  2  
Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 04:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Where exactly is White America?


It's not a where it's a what.
coldjoint
 
  3  
Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 05:09 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
for Nazi pricks to convert into a dictatorship for crooked fascists like you and trump?

Name one fascist policy of Trump's, one fascist action.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 06:46 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
Where exactly is White America?


It's not a where it's a what.


OK... then

What exactly is White America?
0 Replies
 
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  3  
Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 08:51 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
for Nazi pricks to convert into a dictatorship for crooked fascists like you and trump?


https://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/clinton-byrd.jpg

Remember when Hillary kissed a Klan member?

0 Replies
 
vatlieukientruc
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 09:55 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
Donald Trump’s election may be the last gasp of the United States as we know it. We know that our leaders sold us out to globalization decades ago which is why the Chinese own our pharmaceutical industry. We also know that American colleges and universities have been brainwashing a captive audience of heavily indebted students to dispossess white America of its power and influence. Whenever a movement is underway to destroy a society, a scapegoat always emerges just as it did in Germany in 1933.

The great sellout of white America was well on track after eight years of Barack Obama, a complete work of fiction cobbled together in an almost Walt Disney fashion, offering a cartoon leader that was too good to be true. While US leaders in Congress got rich with Chinese money, the people rushed to the polls like giddy, excited children at the gates of an amusement park. Unfortunately, the sellout fell short when Hillary Clinton tried to ride a broom into the White House as Obama’s replacement.

As a complete political outsider, Donald Trump never got the memo that the US was done. He already had all the wealth anyone could want, and he could read the compass that said America was going south at the hands of a Congress that was stuffing Chinese money into its pockets like pirates leaving a burning ship.

With company pensions gone, the health insurance industry in dire straits and the uncontrolled influx of foreign interlopers across porous borders in full swing, it was clear to Trump that the plan was to poison the country from the inside out with voter harvesting. His efforts to shore up borders with better walls was met with scoffing ridicule from state propaganda disguised as national media. A great, lie was then manufactured for the people that the president was a spy for the Russians. Now the streets are full of chaos as a movement to ethnically cleanse white people from the land gains traction.

Science has made great leaps since the days of the Nazis and we must consider that the Chinese overseers of our government may have used DNA technology to create a human pestilence to ravage the world in a shotgun effort to take out America as the last remaining obstacle to a Confucius Communist world government.

To people who still have clear signal it’s clear that Trump must be re-elected.

I am form VietNam, i really like him, he is a funny guy, i hope he will be re-elected
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Join Us Here Tuesday Night! - Discussion by realjohnboy
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Be Careful What You Wish For - Discussion by cjhsa
'too close to call' - Discussion by H2O MAN
A Question of Barack Obama's Character - Discussion by McGentrix
I Am Sick of This Election - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Obama Sign CCTV - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
The Presidential Debates! - Discussion by sozobe
I'm Watching Palin On ABC - Discussion by Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1. Forums
  2. » To save America Trump must be re-elected
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/16/2021 at 02:09:26