tsarstepan

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 04:26 pm
@Sturgis,
I live too close to Prospect Park for an elevated track. Gratefully false.

You are looking forward to your office party with its open bar and pretty good food.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
False (mainly because I am retired)

You forgot to buy a gift for your favorite co-worker.
Glennn

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 07:19 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I have no co-workers. And if I did, none of them would be my favorite because I don't play favorites . . . unless one of them bought me a Christmas gift. Then that one would be my favorite. But I still wouldn't buy them a gift because that would be just breaking even.

Deep down, or even close to the surface, you don't like having to put up a Christmas tree.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 07:07 am
@Glennn,
False on a couple of levels. One? I don't put up a Christmas tree at home. I would like to... but the act would be wasted on only myself since I don't have visitors to my apartment.

You've already seen Star Wars: The Last Jedi three times at the movie theater.

Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 08:28 am
@tsarstepan,
False. I will see it when it comes out on DVD, and not a minute sooner; maybe not even then.

You suspect that one of your friends is a vampire . . . or worse yet, a frakka!
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 10:24 am
@Glennn,
I don't know what the heck a frakka is. Googling the term makes it even more confusing. Other then that? I don't know any night owls that I would suspect to be vampire/vampire adjacent.

You learned ballroom and square dancing in middle school.
Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 11:18 am
@tsarstepan,
False. I do not dance. In middle school I learned how to smoke and skip school.

There's a person you remember from school that you still have a crush on and wish you could meet.

Carrotmemes can tell you more about what a frakka is:

https://able2know.org/topic/433383-1#post-6560704

Sturgis

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 04:15 pm
@Glennn,
False

You think nasal swabs are part of a government plot
Glennn

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 04:22 pm
@Sturgis,
True.

You actually think that nasal swabs are not part of a government plot.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 04:25 pm
@Glennn,
Truish - I don't pay them much no-nevermind

You only use your wrists to turn water faucets on and off
Glennn

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 04:41 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I also use them when I . . . well never mind that; that's nobody's business but my own.

You were one of the last people in your town to switch from analog to digital television.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 04:06 pm
@Glennn,
False

You keep entering the Lilting Limericks contest from your local radio station but have yet to win.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 08:46 pm
@Sturgis,
False. That kind of crap annoys the hell out of me.

You use a chunk of reef you got from a Caribbean scuba vacation years ago for a paper weight on your work desk.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2017 03:48 pm
@tsarstepan,
False - I let the papers fly off out the window. ('Sides which, I've never scuba dived or been to the Caribbean)

You are crafting a new flavor of gin.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2017 07:38 am
@Sturgis,
No. But it might be fun to make a hobby if and when retired.

You really want to rewatch and binge the entire series, The Wire.
Glennn

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2017 11:03 am
@tsarstepan,
False. Never watched it in the first place. I assume it's about a guy who went on an eye-poking spree with a piece of wire. I don't like that kind of thing. That's why I've never been a Three Stooges fan. I probably would have watched The Wire for one episode if Moe was going to be on it and be on the receiving end of the piece of wire.

For years you've been bummed out because your most expensive piece of furniture is the least comfortable.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2017 03:37 pm
@Glennn,
False.

You have every issue of Mad magazine as well as all the issues of Cracked before it folded.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2017 04:21 pm
@Sturgis,
Well truish, I used to have all of the MAD magazines, but my first husband threw them away while I was in the hospital (the humorless bastard) but not ‘Cracked’.

You remember the feature ‘snappy answers to stupid questions’ in the early issues of MAD magazine
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2017 11:21 am
@glitterbag,
I certainly do not remember that ... feature. Likely wasn't around for the early issues.

It's been over ten years since you read your last comic book.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2017 02:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
True (maybe even 20)

You plan on going to Times Square (NYC) on new years eve to watch the ball drop.