P E Dant

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2024 05:13 pm
@tsarstepan,
Previous statement was Stepan's 'Your go to karaoke song is either a Billy Joel or Journey song'

False - Don't have a 'go to' song nor have I ever been to karaoke

You, or somebody you know, can speak Hungarian
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2024 10:05 am
@P E Dant,
P E Dant wrote:

Don't have a 'go to' song nor have I ever been to karaoke

Karaoke can be fun if you go to a dive bar where there are little to no pro ringers also participating. Karaoke bars with pros as regulars tends to bring out super judgy crowds.

P E Dant wrote:

You, or somebody you know, can speak Hungarian

False. I do know someone who speaks German and another who speaks Polish. But not Hungarian.
~
You found a MAGA hat someone publicly lost outside and you promptly threw it in the trash. Than went to pour a bottle of sanitizer on your hands and prayed the hat wouldn't give you rabies by touching it.
Glennn

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2024 02:00 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. I only hoped it wouldn't give me rabies; didn't even think of praying.

You don't like your mail person.
P E Dant

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2024 04:57 pm
@Glennn,
False! I have never seen my mail person since Covid Glennn! Since the advent of Covid, mail deliveries are down to twice a week here, BUT NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT DAYS! The 'Postie' has an electric bike thingy with a roof and never blows the whistle anymore - you don't SEE them and you don't HEAR them Sad

https://www.google.com/search?q=mail+delivery+electric+bike+with+roof&client=firefox-b-ab&sca_esv=c2efddc75740eaea&sca_upv=1&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACQVn09-Rw5EWqmxwii0pXdUA8idHvLP0g:1712184895519&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjIvPLjkaeFAxVY3TgGHW09CAsQ_AUIBigB&biw=1006&bih=616

You have tried to think up a re-use for those plastic 'bread clip' thingys so as to help save the planet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:White_bread_clip_on_cloth-_2013-07-03_21-35.JPG
Glennn

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2024 03:27 pm
@P E Dant,
False. I might have thought about it, but since cutting my finger on one of those son-of-a-thingys, I hope they die . . . ALL OF 'EM!

You have an afghan draped over the back of your couch.
P E Dant

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2024 04:37 pm
@Glennn,
False - I should dearly like to have a nubile nymph (nationality open) draped over the back of my couch, but, alas, I do not possess a couch Sad

You have been to a turkey farm, or know of one, or have seen one

Glennn

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2024 02:13 pm
@P E Dant,
He he he he. Laughing

False.

There are times you think the weather man sometimes exaggerates.
P E Dant

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2024 05:37 pm
@Glennn,
True, especially with regard to the temperature!

You prefer plain milk chocolate to any of the nutty/fruity/flavoured types
Glennn

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2024 11:08 am
@P E Dant,
True. Some things were intended to remain undiluted!

You know better than to view the eclipse in a reckless manner.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2024 12:34 pm
@Glennn,
True. In fact I will likely be at my work desk during that time.

You never leave home without breath mints or chewing gum on hand.
P E Dant

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
True, but with eucalyptus & honey lollies instead of breath mints Smile

You have seen some 'Shaker' furniture in real life (museum perhaps, or maybe you own a Shaker chair or two?)

https://www.google.com/search?q=Shaker+chairs&client=firefox-b-ab&sca_esv=3d5aec0ebbda9031&sca_upv=1&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACQVn0-kTWWgCZ-y3uUGG41ZSYxnNUanTA:1712620667004&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWnPeT6bOFAxVC-jgGHaHkCP8Q_AUIBigB&biw=1006&bih=616
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2024 11:49 am
@P E Dant,
True. I've seen some in museums as well as my father owned two chairs himself. No idea where they went. Must have sold them off at one point.

Every time the number 69 is brought up (spoken allowed or prominently written out in public), you unintentionally speak aloud, "Nice!"

P E Dant

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2024 05:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
False - Altho' I have been heard to mutter neunundsechzig!, or on other occasions, sesenta y nueve!

You would like to go to Monaco
coluber2001

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2024 12:10 pm
@P E Dant,
True, when I have an extra million lying around to spend gambling.

You have fallen out of a tree.
Glennn

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2024 02:47 pm
@coluber2001,
False. I was born just like the rest of you. Razz

You have a plan in place in case you're ever attacked by a bear.
coluber2001

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2024 04:11 pm
@Glennn,
It's barely a plan, but bear in mind that I'll probably never be attacked by a bear. If I'm near a body of water, I'll take off my shoes and dive in. Maybe it will be satisfied with the shoes ans leave me alone.

You have been skin diving or snorkeling.
P E Dant

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2024 06:19 pm
@coluber2001,
True Smile

You have, in the past, thought about going on a World Cruise
Glennn

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2024 08:18 pm
@P E Dant,
False. I don't want to be ten miles or so offshore. Sharks and stuff . . .

You've lain awake in bed at night thinking about how fast life is going by just before falling asleep . . . and letting another eight hours go by.
P E Dant

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2024 09:30 pm
@Glennn,
Laughing True!

You once broke one (or more) teeth by going over the handlebars of your bike and landing on your face Shocked
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2024 09:43 am
@P E Dant,
I had one major bike accident in my life. Maybe I was ten (can't remember the exact time frame). I was flying down a pretty steep hill street and my cheap bike speedometer (make of it what you will on its accuracy) went past its 35 MPH max before the crash. I did fly over the handlebars and by freakish nature only got a skinned knee as my major injury. That left a scar that stayed with me for over two decades. No broken teeth happened on that day. So? False.

One of your all-time favorite films is either getting a reboot or a sequel decades after it was theatrically released - this or next year.