Strange man possibly on drugs.

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:37 pm
I was walking home in the dark When I pointed my torch into a feild. I saw a man running on his hands and feet at full speed. He looked as if he was running from someone by No One was around. I thought it could be frakka but after researching I don't think it is. Does anyone know .

jespah

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:52 pm
@carrotmemes,
It was also dark and the light from your flashlight was probably not that bright. Maybe you didn't see what you think you did.
carrotmemes

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:56 pm
@jespah,
Unfortunately no. The torch is very bright and he had clear facial features.
Glennn

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 07:27 pm
@carrotmemes,
It was me. I wasn't feeling myself that night. And because of your flashlight in my eyes, I didn't see the gopher hole that my hand went down into. Thanks to that, I won't be on all fours for a while. I suppose that's for the best now that I think about it. So, no hard feelings.

But for the record, I was not on drugs! Running on all fours across a field at night does not always indicate drug use.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 06:29 am
@carrotmemes,
carrotmemes wrote:

I thought it could be frakka but after researching I don't think it is.

How did you do that? Googling frakka gives a load of foreign language sites and this.

Quote:
Frika Frakka Ritter is the verbalisation of !#@%$*.

1. Frika frakka ritterer (n)
2. Frika frakka (adv)

1. (n) Used when an undesirable event occurs; one exclaims, "Frika frakka ritterer"!
2. (adv) Is also commonly used in its short form, e.g., "I'm so frika frakka right now!"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frika%20Frakka%20%28Ritterer%29

Nothing like what you've described.
centrox

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 11:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Googling frakka gives a load of foreign language sites

I think it's flakka with an L - "Florida zombie drug":

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/florida-zombie-drug-flakka-everything-you-need-to-know-w435074

Quote:
Earlier this week, reports surfaced that Austin Harrouff, a 19-year-old Florida State University student, stabbed a married couple to death in their Jupiter, Florida home, and then gnawed at the male victim's face. The FSU fraternity brother grunted like an animal as police tried to subdue him during the Monday night attack, officials said.

Authorities believe Harrouff was high on flakka, a highly addictive designer drug that causes paranoia and psychosis. Flakka, sometimes known as gravel, is closely related to bath salts, a synthetic cathinone that police linked to the infamous face-eating attack in Miami four years ago. The man-made drug that's manufactured primarily in China entered the states only a few years ago, but didn't soar in popularity until 2013. Florida has seen the brunt of the flakka abuse. The epidemic began to spread to the Midwest last year.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 02:40 am
Update: despite the sensational Rolling Stone story, it seems that Harrouff had no drugs in his system, and that he is/was very mentally ill. Also, it seems like Flakka may be one of those moral panic things (remember Angel Dust?) if not a complete hoax like "Jenkem". I am intrigued to note that Harrouff was at Florida State University studying something called "Exercise science". Is that one of those athletic-scholarship things where people who are as dumb as a sack of rocks get to go to university? In Britain we have "Sports management".
roger

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 03:07 am
@centrox,
For athletes interested in geology, we have "Rocks for Jocks".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 08:23 am
You pointed your torch? Didn't that make it burn faster? You need to be careful, you could have scorched your hands!
centrox

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 08:38 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You pointed your torch? Didn't that make it burn faster? You need to be careful, you could have scorched your hands!

Azulno, torch (BrE) = flashlight (AmE).
ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 11:33 am
@Setanta,
hehehehehe

that was the first thing I thought about when I read the OP
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 11:38 am
@centrox,
Humour. It's called humour.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 11:55 am
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MC90Kl3p1Do/Tmgt31hqiQI/AAAAAAAAEPk/zsaeh5Td0Bo/s1600/Torch.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 06:49 am
@ehBeth,
Thanks for pointing that out. What does Setanta usually do when you're not around to let people know he's told a joke? Does he employ a trombone player?
centrox

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 09:27 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Does he employ a trombone player?

A pink trombone player?
roger

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 12:07 pm
@centrox,
Would that be a pink musician or a pink instrument?
centrox

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 12:15 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
Would that be a pink musician or a pink instrument?

What do you think?
roger

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 09:57 pm
@centrox,
I think it was pretty ambiguous. We should strive for clarity.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2017 04:08 am
@carrotmemes,
The fracas made me late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxQL5-DOTKI
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Strange man possibly on drugs.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:57:16