tsarstepan

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2017 03:41 pm
@Sturgis,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Dear lord, FALSE! Laughing Laughing

You're craving a Guinness Irish dry stout right about now.
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2017 10:45 am
@tsarstepan,
False.

You don't keep up on forum posters based on what they've posted on other threads.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2017 11:30 am
@Glennn,
True. I don't stalk other a2k members around to see what they're posting elsewhere.

You spend two hours at the mall returning or exchanging Christmas gifts you don't like.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2017 02:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.
if an item's the wrong size it will be traded, other items get regifted.

You are dreading your neighbor's annual new year's day party which often lasts until the third of January.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2017 08:44 pm
@Sturgis,
Thankfully false. No overnight parties from my neighbors (least not in a couple of years).

You consider Dünyayi Kurtaran Adam (1982) AKA Turkish Star Wars the best Star Wars film.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2017 03:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. While I do enjoy many Turkish movies, I've never seen that one and if it's at all Star Wars like, I probably won't.

Similar to Judy Garland's character in Presenting Lily Mars (Garland was Lily Mars), you take doorknobs from every place you visit.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2017 01:47 pm
@Sturgis,
First, take a glimpse of the Turkish Star Wars trailer... just for a hoot.

Second? No on the doorknobs but I guess it's a charming bizzaro OCD quirk to have if one is to have one.

You don't have a top ten best films from 2017 because you haven't seen 10 films from this year in the first place.

Sturgis

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2017 02:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quite true. In fact, I've seen none of the 2017 releases. Not a movie theater fan for the most part. No, it takes a really good film to drag me in.

On new year's eve and the following day you scout around town for freebies - food, clothing, boat rides, etc. etc.

(and that Turkish Star Wars thing is just weird)
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:24 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I have never been a freegan.

You submitted your username to the Urban Dictionary and was denied publication.

Sturgis

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2018 07:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
False... It was yours and I spelled it backwards

One of your goals in life is to trek through Siberia during the winter
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2018 07:07 pm
@Sturgis,
No thanks. Even if money wasn't an issue. Maybe if Putin wasn't strong arming Russia. Until, he's gone, I won't be giving Russia any tourist money.

You grew up with an above ground pool in your backyard.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2018 02:49 pm
@tsarstepan,
Only when there was heavy rain. Laughing

actually there was once an attempt at installing an above ground in the yard of a multifamily place we lived. It was filled entirely and then broke open...flooding the yard. No retry was made.

Every time you have to cross a bridge you panic.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2018 02:57 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I sometimes go out of my way to walk over bridges. Lost track of all the NYC, I walked over since moving here.

You're hankering for a full size Snickers bar right now.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2018 03:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.

You have a desire to climb all the step-streets in the world.

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 07:39 am
@Sturgis,
I had to Google that term. So... obviously? False. Though, I wouldn't mind visiting many of them (given a serious and necessary infusion of capital assets in my life).

Earthy and vegetal Japanese green tea or mild and citrusy Chinese green tea?
Sturgis

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 06:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
True, I would partake of the Chinese citrus green tea.

When you hear harp music you go into a fugue state.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 08:34 pm
@Sturgis,
Is the fugue state when one rolls ones eyes out the back of ones head? If not? Probably false.

You have had a tattoo removed or redacted (via covered by another tattoo design) recently from your left shoulder.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 09:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
Does a mole count? If it does, then true

You are thinking about getting an adult coloring book.

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 06:38 am
@glitterbag,
Partially true. I did give the idea a thought one or two times I saw them at a Barnes and Noble.

Some time in your youth, one weekday you just got on a random bus and took an improvised extended unofficial weekend vacation.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 03:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
Probably. Actually it was a train.

You recently (any time in the last 50 years), adopted a section of highway roadside, to tend to and keep nice.