The music in the 60's and 70's wasn't what you think it was.

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 04:13 am
All those 'musicians' the Mama's and the Papa's, Black Sabath, The Doors etc, were nearly all, living in Lauren Canyon, California. And they were nearly all controlled by Lookout Mountain Air Force Station, also in Lauren Canyon,
ALL the family of those 'musicians' had parents who were directly connected to the military. E.g. the father of Morrison worked as a colonel in and during the Vietnam war.
In other words, it was all controlled and nothing spontaneoulsly about it.
Even worse, a lot of people were killed. Amd o yeah, a lot of thoss 'musicians' were connected with the serial killer Charles Manson. Oh, including the psychopath Jack Nicholson, who helped cleaning up after some murders.
Even the pedophile Steven Spielberg was connected with this military base.

Yep, indeed, NOTHING in this world works the way you think it works. NOTHING.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 53
Topic Closed

farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:34 am
@Palandre,
Sit down, relax, enjoy a lemonade . Your mind's beginning to exfoliate a bit
eurocelticyankee

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:13 am
@farmerman,
A2K is rapidly becoming the ultra crazy right wing propaganda and conspiracy site.

Fun ... but sad too.

lmur

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:37 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Big Tom was really Bob Dylan's mother. FACT.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:57 am
Trumps cognitive test. FACT

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTuhLq_UMAAMyqm.jpg
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:57 am
@eurocelticyankee,
ultra crazy right? propaganda? Hmmm it seems you don't like some facts.
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:59 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Sit down, relax, enjoy a lemonade . Your mind's beginning to exfoliate a bit

Because?
Ragman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:29 am
@Palandre,
First of all the location is called Laurel (not Lauren) Canyon, amongst other facts which you munged up. Secondly, speaking of canyons and rock, from under what rock did you climb?

Lastly, no one in the right mind can make a connection between the Manson killings to a “control“ by the military or Jim Morrison - not even in a fantasy conspiracy world. Manson was “friendly” connection with manager of The Beach Boys, Terry Melcher, and a semi-acquaintance with Dennis Wilson, BB drummer. He allowed Manson to move into their place for awhile.

How does this have anything to do with military?Jim Morrison’s dad was a Naval officer but so what?
Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:52 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
First of all the location is called Laurel (not Lauren) Canyon,

yep, you are right here, my bad.

Quote:
amongst other facts which you munged up.

Such as?

Quote:
Secondly, speaking of canyons and rock, from under what rock did you climb?

Why?

Quote:
Lastly, no one in the right mind can make a connection between the Manson killings to a “control“ by the military or Jim Morrison - not even in a fantasy conspiracy world.

Because it is too far out for you? So what?

Quote:
How does this have anything to do with military?Jim Morrison’s dad was a Naval officer but so what?

Duh? Didn't I mention the connection with the military base? And yes, one person connected with the military doesn't say much indeed. The problem us that ALL those musicians were connected with the military.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:19 am
@Palandre,
I have no idea why your mind is exfoliating. Perhaps youve been in the sun too long. Or else youre just bat **** crazy like all the other conspiracy douche bags.
Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:23 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I have no idea why your mind is exfoliating. Perhaps youve been in the sun too long. Or else youre just bat **** crazy like all the other conspiracy douche bags.

Why reading this then? Go back to your cave, please. lol
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:25 am
@Palandre,
you are, at least, entertaining so no, I shall watch till you explode like the big bag of gas that you are.
Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:28 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
you are, at least, entertaining so no, I shall watch till you explode like the big bag of gas that you are.

lol, it must be something I wrote that triggers you so deeply.
It's telling of course.
mark noble

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:44 am
@Palandre,
It's 'Laurel' canyon - BIG rabbithole - CIA orchestrated - Don't bother trying to analyse.

Trust me - You'll be 'Sickened' for life - And bad dreams are likely.

Have a Lovely Day
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:46 am
@Palandre,
Quote:
it must be something I wrote that triggers you so deeply.
It's telling of course.

Triggers me deeply?? not so deeply. My funnybone is close to the surface.
Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:50 am
@farmerman,
i knew you were weird, very weird.

Government troll I suppose?
Ragman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:51 am
@Palandre,
Lithium works wonders. Take some today.
I’m a bit curious about how many of your friends and family have told you lately that you’re quite batshit crazy?
Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:52 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Don't bother trying to analyse

Why not? btw it has been already analysed.
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:54 am
@Palandre,
Im not weird, I just like to hear things from out of ones mouth , not their other orifices. Alo, I love facts , you seem to abjure them.
mark noble

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 10:02 am
@Palandre,
It's a 'Dark' journey.
You've likely, already, reached the same conclusions as me.

I even know what material & ytube vids exist (Still) on the subject - And I know what you've seen (By your OP).

You ARE Barking up a 'Relative' Tree - But, seriously... Way back in the 'dark ages' compared to where you're going to be - If you're only recently down the 'Monarch' Rabbithole.

Have a Lovely Day