Are there really shape-shifting reptiles?

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 02:46 pm
Yes!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 1,543 • Replies: 37
No top replies

lmur

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 02:57 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Ok.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 05:36 pm
Yes, and most of them are registered Republicans.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 07:19 pm
Not REPTILES, REPTILIANS!

Sheesh.

https://www.theatlantic.com/static/img/upload/2013/10/28/Screen%20Shot%202013-10-28%20at%201.59.56%20PM.png
NO-NAME

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 10:03 pm
No that's a misunderstanding it was never ment to be taken literally . it's a representation of how men were in the inside /archetypes
OldGrumpy

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 11:55 pm
@NO-NAME,
Quote:
No that's a misunderstanding it was never ment to be taken literally . it's a representation of how men were in the inside /archetypes

No, it IS very very literal.
OldGrumpy

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 11:56 pm
@George,
sorry, you are right. reptilians. But well, you know what I mean.
George

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 02:05 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Once in a while, anyway.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 08:57 pm
OldGrumpy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 12:07 am
@laughoutlood,
????
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 12:25 am
what?????????????
0 Replies

NO-NAME

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 01:51 am
@OldGrumpy,
Oh I'm assuming you've seen them before? And that nelon Boyd's all of history styles of Hellenistic apocalyptic interpretational writing styles?. Westerners take everything literally
OldGrumpy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 05:26 am
@NO-NAME,
naahh Not me, but they have been seen and if you delve in the whole thing, the evidence is actually overwhelming. But because of the huge 'cognitive dissonance", people reject this by knee-jerk reflex.

This whole damned world is literally ruled by these shape shifting reptillians.
farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 05:55 am
@OldGrumpy,
how come we still have flies

I dont see any shed skin lying around

do we see any left over egg shells

Although I thought I did see a guy flick his tongue and lap up a little piece of lasagna on his plate

They say the best way to tell a reptilian is by their vertical eyeballs.SO they are usually wearing sun glasses over FAKE ears .

If you think someone is a reptilian, yank on its ear lobe and if the whole ear comes off, better run some of em have a poisonous bite.
Their hair is a sort of orange color that is actually down since reptilians are an evolutionary step beneath birds.

This is all important stuff. Thanks Grumpster
farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 06:09 am
@farmerman,
I was wonswring why our township has cancelled its supervisors meetings for January and February (probably all the Supervisors hd to either, move to a sunny clime oor else they are hibernating till warmer weather in March)

Reptiles do that.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 06:22 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
how come we still have flies

I dont see any shed skin lying around

do we see any left over egg shells

Although I thought I did see a guy flick his tongue and lap up a little piece of lasagna on his plate

They say the best way to tell a reptilian is by their vertical eyeballs.SO they are usually wearing sun glasses over FAKE ears .

If you think someone is a reptilian, yank on its ear lobe and if the whole ear comes off, better run some of em have a poisonous bite.
Their hair is a sort of orange color that is actually down since reptilians are an evolutionary step beneath birds.

This is all important stuff. Thanks Grumpster

You think you 'know it all', even without a tiny bit of investigation.
You see, these reptillians operate a little outside our frequency range, hence at first you can't spot them. Some people can see them. Other have catched them on videocameras. Yes, we are litteraly ruled by our "reptillians overlords"Their problem: their time is running out and they are exposed now! O btw their technology is soo advanced compared with what we have (but 'given' by these reptillians".)

Sound far fetched? I agree. But do your own research and you will find out it is correct. Oh and btw these "Reptillian Overlords" are extremely evil and have NO empaty. What reminds this of? hmmmm, psychopaths!!!
Now we understand why this world is ruled from the top by psychopaths!
OldGrumpy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 06:27 am
And people like famerman say they do their reseach but in reality haven't at all!

They think shape shifting is impossible, but that remaisn to be seen:

Quote:
Narration: Last year we brought you the story of the cells from hell, bizarre marine algae that suddenly surfaced on America’s east coast. This mysterious microbe named Pfiesteria piscida, literally the fish-killer, can take on a dozen different forms, shape-shifting in minutes from docile grazer to voracious carnivore that maims and eats fish, inflicts appalling sores and makes people act like zombies.

By the late 90s Pfiesteria was costing the American fishing industry millions of dollars and it had sparked widespread panic in coastal communities. The hunt for its origins ignited a bitter war between research scientists, big business and government especially when the trail led to sewage pollution from chicken and hog farms.

In February 2000 the principal investigators warned an international conference in Hobart of the threat that Pfiesteria posed and asked people to send them water samples from sites around the globe. The results of those tests are alarming. Tonight we can reveal not only that Pfiesteria has moved much closer to our own shores but that a second species is also on the move.

The new species of Pfiesteria made its first appearance after after a swine effluent lagoon ruptured spilling 95 million litres of raw hog sewage directly into a North Carolina river. A week later a school of 10,000 fish were found dead. At first it looked solely the work of Pfiesteria piscicida. The samples were teeming with the toxic algae. But then researchers spotted something else.

breun (http://www.abc.net.au/quantum/s246956.htm)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 05:41 pm
@OldGrumpy,
where would we be without your in-depth research??
OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 12:49 am
@farmerman,
mock all you want. We will see how long your last one-braincell will be working.
farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 03:23 am
@OldGrumpy,
all the reptiles are busy trying to convince you they dont exist. So thats proof enough that they do exist right?

What if I ere a reptile? You should be very afraid tat I wont com and get you. BUt youre so useful to us being the witless moron you are , therefore no-one believes you.

The plan is working flawlessly.

Reptiles have trouble saying "Susquehanna's Centenary Celebration"
0 Replies