The music in the 60's and 70's wasn't what you think it was.

Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 12:58 pm
@farmerman,
Nope, you don't adore fact, because you believe in the religion of evolution.

yes, you definitely extremely weird.

But that's ok.
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 12:59 pm
@mark noble,
I know a lot about 'monarch' Maybe a little too much. I have been to some strange places in CA.
Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 01:00 pm
@Ragman,
ahhhh the lithium hoax! Well that is a whole other story all by it self.

But maybe you can explain why you think that way?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 01:14 pm
The music of that time, is still around and popular. It helps define a generation. What seemed to be the best of times and the worst of times all rolled up like an oversized blunt.

Massive music festivals, incredible creativity, free love...
Arrival on the moon...

...and of course the downside of assassinations and drug o.d.s leading to earlier than expected expiring.

At least the cold war was ending and television still showed old movies before signing off for the night.
0 Replies

knaivete

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:35 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
Mama's and the Papa's ... Canyon ...Lookout ... controlled

Join the dots.

It's irrefutable that on opposite sides of the globe it's always 12.30 somewhere.

Coincidence, a clock that always says 12.30, I think not.

Twelve Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming To The Canyon) The Mamas & The Papas
Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:47 pm
@knaivete,
Quote:
Join the dots.

I did and still do.
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:50 pm
For people to explore this even deeper:

https://www.hamiltonbook.com/media/image_full/3746011A.JPG
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 11:25 am
You notice how close this all is to palaver? Just a few letters away.
Palandre

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 11:30 am
@Ragman,
what do you mean?
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 11:54 am
The J.Geils Band - Insane, Insane Again

0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:12 am
@Palandre,
Ultimately, Human trafficking exists to facilitate the perversions of those who have 'Many loose screws' (Imo).

But, they were likely abused themselves, or witness to such 'atrocities' to the degree of induced familiarity therewith.

As for the traffickers - It's just a marketable product to them.

There is No evidence that suggests any musicians were involved with or had knowledge of - Any improprieties at either Laurel Canyon or the Frisco site.

Mk-ultra ... That's another Story.

Hotel California - Strange Song...

Have a Lovely Day

Palandre

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:40 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Ultimately, Human trafficking exists to facilitate the perversions of those who have 'Many loose screws' (Imo).

It exist for multiple reasons, e.g. blackmail, satanism (pedophilia is very important aspects for satanists.). andrenochrome, indeed perversions etc.

Quote:
But, they were likely abused themselves, or witness to such 'atrocities' to the degree of induced familiarity therewith.

Absolutely true, it is a generational thing. (This is also why presidents are selected and not elected.)

Quote:
As for the traffickers - It's just a marketable product to them.

For most, but there is always more. And people seen as a product is proof of a psychopathic mindset.

Quote:
There is No evidence that suggests any musicians were involved with or had knowledge of - Any improprieties at either Laurel Canyon or the Frisco site.

I do disgree here, may be read the book?

Quote:
Mk-ultra ... That's another Story.

I am pretty sure it is connected with Laurel Canyon and the people in it.
Nearly everything you see these days are in some way conected with MK Ultra.
Ragman

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:47 am
@Palandre,
More palaver! Step right up and get your hot palaver here.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 09:05 am
@Palandre,
Did you know All US presidents are RH- 'Blood-type', other than a few 'undisclosed'?

Wait till you go down that rabbithole:)

The Historical, cultural and 'prometheanic' knowledge makes it a very knowledgeable journey.

Have a Lovely Day
Palandre

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 09:17 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Did you know All US presidents are RH- 'Blood-type', other than a few 'undisclosed'?

yep, as I said it is all in the family. That is also why they are psychopathic degenerates. But I guess you know. Wink

Quote:
The Historical, cultural and 'prometheanic' knowledge makes it a very knowledgeable journey.

What exactly do you mean here?
mark noble

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 09:49 am
@Palandre,
You'll know when you get 'there'.

Have a Lovely Day
Palandre

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 10:54 am
@mark noble,
Well, I aks because 'history' is extremely falsified.
Pamela Rosa

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 04:48 pm
Quote:
Legendary record producer Quincy Jones has described the Beatles as “the worst musicians in the world”

In the new interview with New York Magazine, he discussed his first impressions of the Beatles in unsparing terms. “They were the worst musicians in the world,” . “They were no-playing motherfuckers.
Paul [McCartney] was the worst bass player I ever heard.”

“Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said: ‘Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.’”
In the interim, Jones called English jazz drummer Ronnie Verrell into the studio.

“Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says: ‘George [Martin], can you play it back for me one more time?’

“So George did, and Ringo says: ‘That didn’t sound so bad.’ And I said: ‘Yeah, ************ because it ain’t you.’

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/feb/07/quincy-jones-the-beatles-were-the-worst-musicians-in-the-world

I never liked the Beatles.
Palandre

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 12:37 am
@Pamela Rosa,
The Beatles music was purposely awfull
The whole group came directly from the Tavistock Institute=psyops).
Real Music

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 03:04 am
Let's ask Butchee.

0 Replies