Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 06:05 pm
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/28/trump-motivated-by-army-of-doctors-triggers-left-with-tweet-binge-on-hydroxychloroquine-evidence-952441

Everyone knew that the opposition to Hydroxychloroquine was motivated by Hatred of Trump and had nothing to do with science. Although the Fact that no one was going to make money from selling a cheap pill didn't help either.

Tremendous World Leaders like the Salvadorian President Bukele agreed with Trump.

InfraBlue

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 06:52 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Heh.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:04 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
This is is a hilarious story!

These doctors believe that endometriosis is caused by having spiritual sex with demons and that the government is using alien DNA.

And that Jesus Himself is going to crash Facebooks servers.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:58 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
"Dr Emmanuel" has gone on record stating that Covid-19 was the result of sex with an Incubus. Im really gonna believe anything she says.
Are you insane??

The fake reports about HCQ, had preceeded any involvement by Trump. He made it a political issue when he opened his mouth and recommended it with "What have you got to lose"??

The first line of the Hippocratic oath states "Above all else, do no Harm".
In depth studies have concluded that the HCQ molecule can induce arrhythmia and cardiac muscle damage.

You follow Dr Immanuel at your own risk. I dont think its very responsible of you to make unverified claims by re printing known fraudulent claims by this doctor of dubious qualifications.
farmerman

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:05 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Dr Immanuel was among a number of physicians named “America’s Frontline Doctors” making misleading claims about the virus at a news conference Monday in Washington.

The paediatrician and religious minister has emerged as a figurehead in light of her speech at the conference, with both Mr Trump and his oldest son singing her praises on social media.

However, a report by The Daily Beast delved into more of Dr Immanuel’s unconventional public appearances, revealing the doctor’s spiritual beliefs regarding demon sex, alien DNA in medicine, conspiracy theories, and anti-LGBTQ+ views.

In one video from 2013, the doctor attributes medical conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids, and cysts to “spirit husbands”, demons that have sex with women while they sleep.

“They are responsible for serious gynaecological problems,” Dr Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband.”

She also offers guidance against these spirits in an article titled ‘Deliverance from Spirit Wives and Spirit Husbands’ on her website, first reported by The Daily Beast.

According to the outlet, she also speaks of a conspiracy theory in which a witch attempts to use abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys to destroy the world and claims that alien DNA is being used in medicine to treat humans.

Story continues
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. In the meantime, we welcome your feedback to help us enhance the experience.
Start survey

source Yahoo News .

This is the same Dr Immanuel that got the posts of Trump JR tossed off Twitter.

farmerman

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:08 pm
@farmerman,
Never occured to me that Dr Slippedinshit was trying to become A2k"s version of THE ONION.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 11:24 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
In depth studies have concluded that the HCQ molecule can induce arrhythmia and cardiac muscle damage.

In what dosage and over what period of time? I'll wait.
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:26 am
@coldjoint,
I have no idea but the cardiac effects are within the limits of the dosage for tretment!.
Are you trying to create a false reality in which resultant cardiac effects are NOT related to HCQ??
Are you part of the research?? Id like to see your data that concludes that HCQ's effectiveness is related to the way it is able to fight DEMONs.
Whats the dosage used to thwart demons and Incubi??
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:30 am
@farmerman,
I heard Doc Fauci speak up yesterday evening that people should avoid believing these outrageous stories
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:50 am
@farmerman,
apparently Dippedinshit finally got the memo.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 10:48 am
coldjoint

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 10:54 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I heard Doc Fauci speak up yesterday evening that people should avoid believing these outrageous stories

Did he admit he is the one telling the outrageous stories? He is looking for profit. HCL is to cheap for big pharma to make any money.

Any answer on the amount and period of time the drug is taken that cause those problems you claimed yet?
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:34 pm
@coldjoint,
wow, you got sucked into that tory so easily> Its a lie. and you should read employee and contractor ethics clauses re:" self dealing" while either an agency employee or contractor.

That was just a silly (fact-free) story on FB an you swallowed it like a diving lure. Ive often said that you guys are not the shiniest marbles in the rack.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh, Now youre asking me what Iknow re the efficacy of HCQ. All I know is what the NE JM reported back in MARCH of this year that

Arrhythmogenicity of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin. Drug-induced QT prolongation has long served as a surrogate indicator for increased risk of drug-associated torsades de pointes (TdP), a potentially lethal polymorphic ventricular tachycardia.

THIS is not Atrial Fibrillation chich is a fairly benign fib condition (With the exception that it can ead to lots that can induce strokes. THIS IS a form of Ventricular fibrillation which is associated with SDS.

So, yeh medicine knows and, just like earthquake prediction , we have really no ability to assess the stress/strain relationships in the specific rock bodies and neither can we predict WHEN an earthquake will happen. We can just monitor. and prepare and assess warning signals. SAME THING WITH HCQ and when it may induce ventricular fib and SDS .
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:01 pm
@coldjoint,
The left doesn't want a cure to COVID. It's all they have to blame Trump on.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:16 pm
@farmerman,
https://www.uspharmacist.com/CMSImagesContent/2007/2/207_QT2.jpg
Where is HCQ on that list?
And there are a group of conditions that increase the chances.
https://www.uspharmacist.com/CMSImagesContent/2007/2/207_QT1.jpg

https://www.uspharmacist.com/article/drug-induced-qt-prolongation
farmerman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:35 pm
@coldjoint,
You understand how research is conducted?? Apparently not. Nowhere is it understood to be MAGIC.

I suppose you are trying to distinguish between HCQ and CQ as being so different that that one doesnt mimic the other??
HCQ was reserched as part of its use in palliative care for malaria (as is CQ) and its cardiac inducing properties are a recent diclosure. What you posted is pre covid 19, I believe by 10 ywrs or so.

If you want m to instruct you a bit about organic chemistry, youll have to pay me my teachers rate. Go look up the chloroquines and get back to me if you need anything answered about "The magic benzene ring"
0 Replies