Why Trump will win in a landslide.

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 07:06 pm
More and more people are quietly coming to the conclusion that the MSM has pushed COVID as a political tool against Trump.
More people that are like me knew this when the 96% of donations by "journalists" went to Hillary in 2016.
More people like me who have relatives that are "LEGAL immigrants" ARE LIKE Trump not "anti-immigrants" as the MSM portrays... and as a result we (over 50 million Americans are quietly and unbeknownst to pollster will vote for Trump!
More and more people are recognizing the gross stupidity of COVID preventive methods.
A) We are told to wear a mask. B) Keep socially distanced. C) Not go to dinners, sports, and definitely not have schools, businesses,etc.
All of the above an effort to weaken Trump's re-election.

Millions of us KNOW that:
1) If you have symptoms of COVID... DON"T go out! See a doctor!
2) That if you are outside... why the hell do we need to wear a mask?
3) If we are in a store, restaurant, sporting event, and someone is coughing like crazy...this person will be totally isolated!
4) We know that all the latest cases are simply because we now have 45 million Americans tested!

BUT most importantly millions of people like me lived through the 1957 ASIAN flu when 116,000 Americans died...BUT NO CLOSURE of the USA!

Yup... the voters that will give Trump a LANDSLIDE know all these aspects and guess what will happen!

maxdancona

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 07:20 pm
maxdancona

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 08:46 pm
@maxdancona,
I really wish there was a way to know how many people are watching my video....
oralloy

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 11:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Very funny.
0 Replies

justaguy2

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 07:23 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Actually, you've just proven how delusional you are... which is VERY delusional...
shug23

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 10:02 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I don't know about a landslide but I do know I cant believe every headline that the MSM says. Here is the unbiased statistic I value the most : I follow the Rasmussen daily presidential tracking poll. Today it is at 48% which is about as high as I have seen it. I do believe a number close to or above 48% means Trump will win in November. ..I do hope that their is a silent majority that will come out and vote, but that is just a hope.....Just watch Rasmussen and ignore the rest of the headlines and opinions
RABEL222

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 12:32 pm
@shug23,
You forgot to tell your adherents to also watch fox news channel exclusively.
shug23

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 12:55 pm
@RABEL222,
no; I dont watch fox news either......just the one Rasmussen number. I don't need Fox news or MSNBC telling me their opinions; (and neither gives good, credible news .....) Just watch Rasmussen and you will likely know if it is Trump or Biden who is going to win
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 01:17 pm
@justaguy2,
Quote:
Actually, you've just proven how delusional you are... which is VERY delusional...

Intelligent Americans love Trump and there are more of us than there are of you.
justaguy2

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 08:31 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
It's not only an insult to any "intelligent American", but a complete insult and joke to ANY intelligent person anywhere to be putting yourself in that camp. As you've shown yourself to be the exact opposite of "intelligent", and are not even close to it.

Again, if you're going to be a troll, at least make some factual arguments, that ARE actually backed up by actual facts. Otherwise, you just look even more silly and foolish than what you already do (if that's even possible)...
coldjoint

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 10:52 am
@justaguy2,
Quote:
It's not only an insult to any "intelligent American"

The media is an insult to any intelligent American.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 12:07 pm
@justaguy2,
Quote:
It's not only an insult to any "intelligent American", but a complete insult and joke to ANY intelligent person anywhere to be putting yourself in that camp. As you've shown yourself to be the exact opposite of "intelligent", and are not even close to it.

Again, if you're going to be a troll, at least make some factual arguments, that ARE actually backed up by actual facts. Otherwise, you just look even more silly and foolish than what you already do (if that's even possible)...

Are you aware that trolling is against TOS rules?

Shouldn't you be out looting 7-11´s and punching 80 year old white women?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:16 pm
@justaguy2,
justaguy2 wrote:

Actually you are the person here who has consistently failed to ever make an intelligent argument.

As is typical of a person who lacks intelligence, instead of addressing the substance of a post, you just make personal attacks against other posters.

As is typical of a person who lacks intelligence, the only sort of personal attack you can come up with is to describe your own shortcomings and then falsely accuse others of having those same shortcomings.

justaguy2 wrote:
Again, if you're going to be a troll, at least make some factual arguments, that ARE actually backed up by actual facts.

He isn't here to troll. But you lack the intelligence to understand this. It's safe to assume that you also lack the intelligence to know what trolling even is.

justaguy2 wrote:
Otherwise, you just look even more silly and foolish than what you already do (if that's even possible)...

The only person here who looks silly and foolish is the guy who can't come up with an intelligent argument and instead resorts to personal attacks.

Would you like to borrow a mirror to aid you in your struggle to identify that person?
0 Replies