1
   

HOLOCAUST BELIEVER + HOLOCAUST DENIER = HOLOCAUST AGNOSTIC

 
 
david lyga
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 03:52 am
@Brandon9000,
You know, Brandon, maybe you will simply have to either accommodate my "constant lying and malfeasance" (while inferring that I am the consummate Jew hater in order to maintain your comfort level) OR go somewhere else to get your daily dose of Holocaust 'truths' so that you can continue to feel whole. I have given far more factual incongruities than most would have dared to give.

Do you really think that all of the facts I have disseminated are readily available to pick off the shelf like medicine in a drug store? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE THAT SIX MILLION WERE SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED BY THE NAZIS? These camps were built as WORK CAMPS WITH NORMAL COMFORT ATTRIBUTES. No, they were not designed to be luxury resorts, but they were built with humane features which would provide a bit of accommodation towards human needs.

The level of effort put forth over the decades to hide these truths is without comparison with any other topic. Maybe close to that effort is the US propaganda machine with regards to Cuban medicine, but the level of such expertise that Cuba was able to achieve with regard to medical professionals, despite a 60 year gross effort by the US to destroy the government of Cuba, is something for the history books. Few countries are able to export doctors of such a high caliber as the Cuban state is able to do. And few within the US will admit that we, more than any other, tried to destroy that legitimacy.

The Holocaust narrative was a topic force-fed to all of the West for decades. The Red Cross was EMBEDDED into each of those camps and said that, when all was over, about 271,000 people of ALL ethnicities (Jew, homosexual, Roma, etc) had perished, and they perished due to causes other than murder.

If SIX MILLION had been sytematically murdered within those camps don't you think that the Rec Cross would have NOTICED?

Or .... far more revealingly and nefariously, perhaps the Red Cross had conspired with Joseph Stalin, Charles de Gaulle, Dwight Eisenhower and Winston Churchill TO DOWNPLAY that horrific human event; ALL OF THOSE ENTITIES REFUSED TO CHAMPION THAT SIX MILLION FIGURE. Neither the Red Cross nor ANY of those prominent leaders of WWII EVER spoke of a figure that was even REMOTELY connected to the SIX MILLION figure that has been force-fed into the public's mind since.

Do you really think that David Lyga, in all his frailty and unimportance, is going to be able to succeed in historically revising what has been both hidden and force-fed by players far wealthier, far more politically connected, far more formidable, than he is? All I can hope for is, maybe, to chip away at the lie and hope that maybe a few of you will begin to ponder, assess, and eventually begin to come to your own private conclusions. Most will continue to believe the lie because that is the easiest way out of the social and political dilemma. Following the herd is the easiest way to cope with disturbing truths.

I cannot produce everything that you want with absolute PROOF. When this one hour and seventeen documentary was still on Youtube, there was another fifteen minute Youtube which was entirely made up of many inmates of those camps who were asked to speak of their experiences. These speakers did not have the 'required' hatred of the Germans and spoke freely of the camps in ways that would conform with my own factual assessments. Of course, the Holocaust Industry made damn certain to make those embarrassing documenters hidden from view, and now, David Lyga cannot produce this video. No, what I have to impart here is not easy to always prove definitively. But does that make me wrong because of that. When you see these documentaries with camp inmates speaking of their experiences, what you fail to understand that ONLY THOSE WHO MEASURE UP TO THE PROPAGATION OF THE LIE are allowed to be presented. ONLY THEM, NO OTHERS. What you hear is what the Holocaust Industry WANTS you to hear, not a general and fair assessment.

There is a concerted effort to dismiss all that I say because I cannot be allowed even to begin to change entrenched perceptions which are begat by lies and gross exaggeration. - David Lyga
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:01 am
@david lyga,
david lyga wrote:
where is your evidence that six million were systematically murdered by the nazis?

A list of the names of three million dead:
https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/source_view.php?SourceId=32961

So that's at least three million murdered by the Nazis.


Then there is this:
https://www.nizkor.org/what-proof-exists-that-the-nazis-practiced-genocide-or-deliberately-killed-six-million-jews/

"Some estimates are lower, some are higher, but this is the magnitude in question. In an article in CMU's student newspaper, the head of CMU's History Department, Peter Stearns, is quoted as saying that newly discovered documents -- especially in the former USSR -- indicate that the number of victims is higher than six million. Other historians claim not much over five million. The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust uses 5,596,000 as a minimum and 5,860,000 as a maximum (Gutman, 1990, p. 1799)."


david lyga wrote:
these camps were built as work camps with normal comfort attributes.

No they weren't.
david lyga
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:10 am
@oralloy,
Amazing how no one has the ability to explain the logistics involved in such a mass murder. In other words, how was such a feat accomplished? A list of 'names' proves NOTHING. The ovens even if running a full capacity would have accomplished maybe one tenth that amount. You care not a whit about hard facts, only passion and politics, sir.

Amazing how the Red Cross DID NOT KNOW that this was happening, even though they were embedded in all camps.

Amazing how the amount of fuel needed, and huge ovens needed, and time needed, and . ad infinitum needed .... simply did not bother to pique the interests of Churchill, de Gaulle, Eisenhower, or Stalin.

Amazing, truly amazing how Jewish organizations, THREE FULL YEARS AFTER THIS TRAGEDY ENDED, DID NOT NOTICE THE 40% DECREASE IN WORLD JEWRY.

Perhaps even most amazing is how David Lyga gets away with asking such revealing questions.

One thing is for certain, however: Of the hundreds and hundreds who have read all that I have written, and have also watched the full one hour and seventeen minute documentary which I had presented at the end of my essay, perhaps half a dozen or so have decided that, maybe, there is at least some legitimacy to what they have witnessed here which counters their previously assimilated thinking. For that small effort, I am thankful. I could not have hoped to have achieved more given the monumental efforts waged against my kind of inspection and introspection.

Disinterestedly allowing for a balanced assessment of facts, without passion or politics being allowed to intervene, is the only gift that I have a right to be thankful for. - David Lyga
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:24 am
@david lyga,
I've seen no evidence that the logistics were anywhere near as difficult as what you claim.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:36 am
@david lyga,
Most of the things that you are claiming are a stretch (impossible fuel requirements for example), I don't think are even true.

Who says those were the fuel requirements? And whatever the real requirements were, who says the requirements were impossible to meet?
david lyga
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:52 am
@oralloy,
"Who says that those are the fuel requirements? " - oralloy

Every cremation firm on planet Earth says that. Not you. Not I. The professionals say that.

Now, should we get into the architects of the Armenian Genocide, where one and a half million Armenians were systematically murdered? Or would that be too taxing for your acculturated assessment that Jews, specifically Zionists, are, hithertofore and forevermore, always deemed as 'victims' and, never themselves, Nazis?

Please do not bother me with accusations of anti-Semitism or worse for implicating Jews in this dastardly deed. The Times of Israel is my corroborator in this instance. Read my essay and listen to the documentary instead of imbibing at the fountain of passion and politics.

Sometimes revisionism holds merit for humanity. Sometimes revisionism allows humanity to attain legitimacy. Sometimes both are assassinated, like I probably will be. - David Lyga

oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 06:10 am
@david lyga,
david lyga wrote:
Every cremation firm on planet Earth says that. Not you. Not I. The professionals say that.

No they don't.


david lyga wrote:
Now, should we get into the architects of the Armenian Genocide, where one and a half million Armenians were systematically murdered?

That would be Turkey.


david lyga wrote:
Or would that be too taxing for your acculturated assessment that Jews, specifically Zionists, are, hithertofore and forevermore, always deemed as 'victims' and, never themselves, Nazis?

Please do not bother me with accusations of anti-Semitism or worse for implicating Jews in this dastardly deed.

You are indeed a neonazi for falsely accusing Jews of atrocities.


david lyga wrote:
The Times of Israel is my corroborator in this instance.

No they aren't.


david lyga wrote:
Read my essay and listen to the documentary

I'll pass thank you.
0 Replies
 
david lyga
 
  -4  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 08:20 am
If any of this is untrue about the architects of the Armenian Holocaust, please tell why.

https://rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 08:35 am
@david lyga,
It's untrue because the Armenian genocide was carried out by Ottoman Turks, and Jews had nothing to do with it.
david lyga
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 10:23 am
@oralloy,
I think that you will find that the Armenian Genocide was facilitated by the 1908 revolution by the Young Turks who overthrew the Sultan Abdul-Hamid. They were FULLY supported by both Zionists and the Zionist press which had great influence with this massacre or, more appropriately, Holocaust. Their ultimate massacre of Armenians was FULLY supported by that Zionist press, as the Israel Times make clear.

Having the Armenian Christians out of the way facilitated an eventual takeover of Palestine. Of course, the State of Israel tries to hide from these facts, but these facts are truth. - David Lyga
0 Replies
 
Olivier5
 
  3  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 10:41 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Most of the things that you are claiming are a stretch (impossible fuel requirements for example), I don't think are even true.

Who says those were the fuel requirements? And whatever the real requirements were, who says the requirements were impossible to meet?

This question is addressed in this post:
https://able2know.org/topic/549636-6#post-7030634
Linkat
 
  2  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 12:56 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Do you believe man made it to the moon?


For that matter do you believe the earth is flat?
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:32 pm
@david lyga,
Non-responsive. I asked you one thing and one thing only. You claim that every one of the camps had certain facilities for the inmates. Okay, back up your claim. Give evidence that Auschwitz, one of the biggest camps, had the facilities you claim.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 02:47 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
This question is addressed in this post:
https://able2know.org/topic/549636-6#post-7030634

Well done.

👏👏👏👏👏

That's supposed to be clapping hands for applause. But the quality of the emotes isn't all that great.
Linkat
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 07:13 am
@oralloy,
Is DL the agnostic of JGoldman?

Meaning they seem to be the same person in opposite sort of way....opposite in faith and opposite in the ability to write (DL although twisted writes in an educated fashion) - but both are ignorant in understanding and being able to absorb facts.

0 Replies
 
Glennn
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 08:34 am
I don't think anyone here is out to minimize or negate the experience of the Jewish people and others who were in concentration camps during the war. It is torture to be taken from your home; it is torture to be mistreated; it is torture to be made sick; it is torture to be separated from your loved ones; it is torture to not know the fate of your loved ones; it is torture to be starved; it is torture to be driven to suicide; and it is torture to be tortured. I'm pretty sure that everyone here understands that these things occurred. It was an event of great sorrow, beyond sorrow, and beyond words. However, in researching the issue of mass gassings, there does appears to be some discrepancies. I think that that's the only point of contention being brought up here.
david lyga
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 08:45 am
@Glennn,
Glennn, all you are doing is putting your neck into a noose.

With this crowd, there is no room for introspection, inspection, vetting of facts, academic scrutiny, scientific truths. There is only one avenue open to any discussion of 'Holocaust'; that is a road paved only with both passion and politics. Nothing more is permitted, forevermore.

The Holocaust could not have happened if we honor physics, math and chemistry. But there was a whole lot of money made with this Shoah Business and the political fallout for Israel was like winning the lottery in exponential terms. The Palestinian plight is, to Israel, largely unimportant because they are not 'Chosen'.

Very telling how this Zionist crowd won't touch the Armenian Holocaust with a ten foot pole, given that they were among its greatest supporters. But, once again, it is an arrogance that is quiescently supported by the West, because the West does not wish to incite Israel's anger and be called 'anti-Semitic'. That is a powerful word which performs with yeomen's effort to compromise both truth and a sense of national rectitude.

This lack of morality on the part of Zionism is not what piques my interest. People are hogs all the time. What amazes me beyond compare is how dutifully the West has followed the orders of its Jewish commanders. This speaks loudly against our so-called liberty and dearly embraced individuality. Maybe, at 70, I have finally seen it all. - David Lyga
Glennn
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 09:06 am
@david lyga,
I understand. It is easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled. For instance, the Zyklon B issue is irreconcilable.
david lyga
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 09:15 am
@Glennn,
It was necessary to remove the contagion of lice from clothing. Thus, the Zyklon B canisters. Why is this explanation deemed to be 'rocket science'?

The ROOMS for so-called gas chambers had narrow, rather frail doors where .... thousands of people at one time were crammed into???? That door had a window. You mean to tell me that NO RIOTS, NO SMASHING OF THAT DOOR EVER HAPPENED WITH SUCH A LARGE, TERRIFIED CROWD OF PEOPLE???

There is room in this life for honest thinking and there is room for greed. However an intermarriage rarely bears fruit. - David Lyga

 

 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 08/03/2020 at 04:11:24