HOLOCAUST BELIEVER + HOLOCAUST DENIER = HOLOCAUST AGNOSTIC

oralloy

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:35 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
If the revisionists are lying it would be great to see the holes in their reasoning exposed. I'm in the unhappy position of believing one thing but not really being able to debunk the criticism from the denialists because no one takes them seriously.

Actually Holocaust denial can be easily debunked.

People have collected names of the people killed, and have gathered three million names so far. So that's evidence of at least three million murdered.

https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/source_view.php?SourceId=32961

And the Nazis kept records that indicate that far more than three million were killed.

https://www.nizkor.org/what-proof-exists-that-the-nazis-practiced-genocide-or-deliberately-killed-six-million-jews/
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:37 pm
@david lyga,
david lyga wrote:
If you wish to engage the Holocaust as a religion which is believed without proof, that is your prerogative.

There is lots of proof. Note the two links that I provided in my above reply to hightor.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:38 pm
@david lyga,
Well, what if by evidence they showed you pictures of footsteps on the moon, base platforms of lunar landers still on the moon, moon rocks, mirrors placed on the moon to make a lunar laser ranging retroreflector array....

I mean what evidence would be required to sway you one way or the other?
Below viewing threshold (view)
McGentrix

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 07:06 pm
@david lyga,
So, just so we have it straight, there is no evidence beyond you actually walking on the moon and seeing the evidence for yourself that will make you believe that man was on the moon.

Is that right?
McGentrix

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:00 pm
I am trying to gauge whether there is any need to continue the discussion about the Holocaust with or not and I am seeing that there is none.

I bid you good day.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:07 pm
@david lyga,
You're cherry picking as to what to REALLY parse, and what to half-assedly parse out of convenience. You're a Humean empiricist, expediently. Your agnosticism is reminiscent of a certain A2Ker's religious agnosticism.
roger

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:17 pm
@InfraBlue,
Kind of reminds me of a certain A2Ker's Truthy theories about 9/11 and the twin towers.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 09:26 am
@david lyga,
Everyone knows that it was Zyklon B in in a gypsum carrier that killed a mass of humans in a matter of only minutes. Anyone who has taken a critical look at the properties of Zyklon B in a carrier knows the truth of the matter.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2020 12:09 pm
@david lyga,
david lyga wrote:
My question is HOW were they killed? If by gas, how come there was NEVER a riot? How were six million bodies carried from the shower rooms to the ovens. If it took one hour to cremate a single body, how were there enough hours to cremate six million carcasses? If then by fire, how did the Nazis get their hands on 48,000,000 liters of liquid fuel? How could single body ovens be used to cremate six million carcasses in such a time period if ovens came into the camps only in 1943? Why did Winston Churchill NEVER talk about any mass murder of Jews? He lived until 1965. Was he an anti-Semite? How about Dwight Eisenhower, Charles de Gaulle? No comments about such a mass murder? Terrible anti-Semites, all!!! How come WEEKLY Allied reconnaissance flights over each camp revealed NOTHING unusual? Six million is one hell of a lot of bodies to burn. No leader had anything to say about such a mass murder? Why did the Jews supply the World Almanac with figures in 1948 which showed an INCREASE in world Jewry from 1938? Were they, also, anti-Semitic? - David Lyga

You can't have looked very hard. There are hundreds of eyewitness accounts, some on video. I've seen many of them myself. This is all in the public record. The executions were at multiple locations using multiple methods.

For example, the Auschwitz camp commandant, Rudolf Höss, testified at the Nuremberg Trials that up to 2.5 million people had died at Auschwitz at his direction. The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum revised this figure in 1990, and the true figure is now believed to be 1.1–1.6 million, about 90 percent of them Jews from almost every country in Europe. Most of the dead were killed in gas chambers using Zyklon-B, a cyanide based pesticide. Other deaths were caused by systematic starvation, forced labor, lack of disease control, individual executions, and so-called medical experiments.

Who cares if you personally know how every step was carried out? Look it up.
oralloy

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2020 12:39 pm
@david lyga,
It did happen.

https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/source_view.php?SourceId=32961

https://www.nizkor.org/what-proof-exists-that-the-nazis-practiced-genocide-or-deliberately-killed-six-million-jews/

Denying atrocities is despicable.
oralloy

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2020 12:47 pm
@david lyga,
I have no knowledge that Winston Churchill ignored it. But I would not call him an antisemite unless he actually denied it.

Contrary to your claims, Eisenhower didn't ignore it. He ensured that it was well documented for history.
david lyga

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2020 12:49 pm
@oralloy,
ALL SIX MILLION? WHERE IS THAT WRITTEN? And if you do not really care about Churchill ignoring the Holocaust, why do you care if I do? - David Lyga
oralloy

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2020 12:51 pm
@david lyga,
I don't care if you ignore the Holocaust. I care that you deny the Holocaust.

I would condemn Winston Churchill if he had denied the Holocaust. However I do not believe that he did so.

I don't know enough about Winston Churchill to agree or disagree with your claim that he ignored the Holocaust.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:04:57