My distaste for improper English

farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:48 pm
@david lyga,
"hearsy includes records , films and blueprints etc.
Your "Physics is bullshit"
The "delousing showers were designed to the best of their technology. The "Showers" were lrge opn areas with industrial style exhausts that could evacuate the cyanide gas and loft it so that the crews could come in in less than an hour.
These guys were into well designed atrocity commission.
PS, you hve probably never viited the Holocause Museum in DC or Philadelphia.
They contain pictures and films (trnscribed into digital format for routine showing to the public.
WHAT you are considering as "proof" is mere Aryan Nation speculation.(We get youre type here and abouts sveral times a year and your ilk is always able to drag some debate out of nothing. My statement of fact is that you have NO IDEA in hell what constitutes vidence.
If I were being paid my normal rate as a forensic geologist, Ill bet within a few days i could arrange and I could take you to sources of actual REAL evidence from reports , plans, records, and films of a number of death camps. Stuff you could not deny. I have no obligation though, nor interest, to even give you a minute to disprove your obsession . You say youre a 70 year old guy . Where do you get this wacky obsession ?? That I find interesting.

If your just trying to **** with my head, thats equally as nuts as believing in your schleck.

lifeismeaningless

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:52 pm
@izzythepush,
You're much worse than a holocaust denier. You're a sociopath.
0 Replies

david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:52 pm
@farmerman,
No, not trying to impugn your brain. I simply find too many facts which do not add up. Call me what you consider necessary. I have great doubts. - David Lyga
farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:59 pm
@david lyga,
Its just that you cant add, and you dont understand any of the engineering behind the Atrocity.
You just deny the hard evidence and like to make up your own dreck.

Im putting you on ignore till I cheer up over your sheer stupidity. Ive had dumb grad students come up with beliefs in crap like yours but I was getting paid to teach. This is too close to giving pure evil a pass by denial.
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 05:02 pm
@farmerman,
Amazing how honest inquiry can garner such opprobrium. You actually think that I spew forth hatred? To me, this is indicative of a way of thinking that is mired in quicksand. I mean no harm. -David Lyga
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 11:00 pm
@david lyga,
You are correct. It's ludicrous to refer to the same object as both singular and plural within a single sentence. I continue to use "his" and if anyone doesn't like it, he can go straight to hell.
Olivier5

Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:09 am
@david lyga,
Quote:
how were six million carcasses burned using 48,000,000 liters of fuel?

That's about 45,000 tons of oil, = 3 percent of Nazi Germany's annual oil supplies, estimated at 1.5 million tons of oil.

Of course you are going to accept the historicity of the Holocaust now that your math has been proven totally and uterly false. Because you're a rational person, right? :-))

0 Replies

david lyga

Sun 28 Jun, 2020 02:08 am
@Brandon9000,
Unfortunately, there are too few who have the audacity to think clearly like you do. Thank you. - David Lyga
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:04:56