HOLOCAUST BELIEVER + HOLOCAUST DENIER = HOLOCAUST AGNOSTIC

izzythepush

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 10:34 am
@david lyga,
No, because it has **** all to do with the Holocaust.

You are just trying to justify your hate, you have no compassion for the Palestinians, and you using their legitimate grievances to justify your anti-Semitism is quite disgusting.
david lyga

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 10:46 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, I am not going to match your invective. I am above that. But I do want to say this, and really mean it. I lived in New York City from 1971 to 1983 and I met many Jews, either working for them, landlords, or other. Most were very decent people whether they were Orthodox or Reform or in between. However, there was one "type" of Jew which I found to be utterly obnoxious in demeanor, and not only to me. I hate to say it, and don't intend to brand a whole neighborhood, but this 'other' Jew was frequently from Rego Park (Queens) and I never could understand what made this mindset click. The level of invective received from doing absolutely nothing really astounded me and, to this day, I understand nothing about these types. And, as I said before, the invective was freely outsourced to other Jews as well, not only towards me, David the Gentile. Unfortunately, here and on other posts, you seem to match that persona with your "fulsome" attacks. I don't go there. - David Lyga
izzythepush

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 11:26 am
@david lyga,
You started the personal attacks by calling me Madam, so don’t pretend to be above anything.

You are using your dislike of an individual to justify vilifying a whole group.

You even compound that my calling him a type.

That is what you and this thread are doing however much you want to pretend otherwise.

Any further discussion only gives an air of respectability to such awful opinions.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 01:29 pm
@david lyga,
david lyga wrote:
And I do resent being called anti-Semitic when all I am doing is relating facts.

You are not posting facts. You are posting horrible lies. Your condemnation is well-deserved.

david lyga wrote:
And the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians, who were living in Palestine for 1,000 years, in complete harmony with Jews, speaks powerfully of the duplicity of the self-promoting Zionist,

All Israel is doing is defending themselves from a brutal enemy who refuses to ever make peace with them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 01:30 pm
@david lyga,
david lyga wrote:
Could we also talk about all the anti-Palestinian legislation enacted by Israel to counter the people who were living there for the past 1,000 years?

The Palestinians have no business being in Israel. If the Palestinians want to be citizens of a country then they should make peace and form their own state.
0 Replies

Glennn

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 02:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You put words in people’s mouths and accuse them of opinions you’ve just made up. It’s like talking to a child.

You're interesting. I've shown you something that was pretty well researched. You find that despicable? However, you have nothing to offer to rebut any of it. And you seem oblivious to that.

Instead, you want to get all emotional about it and attack me with all of your petty, pent-up suspicions based on what I've found out about the Zyklon-B story.

If you care to actually engage in a discussion in which you will actually offer something that addresses the information I've provided, I'm all ears.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 09:57:47