Trouble with kids

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 09:32 am
Hi

We had some problems with mentally ill kids at my school anyone know why they did this if there were some sort of thought behind these actions (to put severe mentally challenged kids among others and is this kind of behavior common in today's society?). 90's-00's-10's

Everything were nice and quiet (and post- dutch, german human trafficking). This behavior kept going throughout our adolescence. Right now there's very high usage of narcotics such as ketamine, heroine, morphine(painkillers) and amphetamine.

One of my friends just mimiced and were completely without a sense of self and my other friend were psychotic and is suffering schizophrenia (episodes). This really makes me nervous and axious, and most people look like they did in the 50's. But we've made such a difference (very proud). But atleast keep on the quiet side, ok?

The majority of the women become prostitutes, pregnant in their teens or narcotic users and some men get murdered or shoot heroin. Anyone every experienced anything like this and wants to be anonymous? Because I really hope these people get the chance to move in to sanitation housing really soon (even thought there like you and me, except my other friend without
a self and borderline personality).

/TooFriendly112
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 852 • Replies: 0
No top replies