The Deal With COPPA Regulations

izzythepush

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 05:48 am
@JGoldman10,
Why don’t you talk to your indie animator friend on YouTube?

Ask him how he did it.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 07:08 am
@JGoldman10,
If you actually looked at Ixapter's earliest videos on their channel, you see that his first videos barely got a few thousand views, and some of those videos are just uploads of old shows. It took him a couple of years to regularly get videos with several hundred thousand views.
JGoldman10

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:22 am
@Rebelofnj,
I was talking about his Pac-Man/SMB crossover cartoon videos he made, a number of which generated AT LEAST a million views each in a short period of time.

None of his Pac-Man/SMB comics videos generated at least a million views each.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:28 am
Aside from dealing with family members I lived with, lack of organization and focus were two issues I had in the past.

Depression also.

JGoldman10

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:29 am
@Rebelofnj,
Since I am friends with Ixapter I am going to ask HIM for advice about building up a fanbase and see what he says.

I have a bunch of other things I want to ask him also.
Rebelofnj

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:46 am
@JGoldman10,
You should have done that in the first place, instead of asking random people here who are not YouTube creators.

All of my information came from Google searches on my smartphone, which you could have easily have done on your own.
Linkat

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:01 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Aside from dealing with family members I lived with, lack of organization and focus were two issues I had in the past.

Depression also.

Thus why you should reach out to see what services are offered in your community. There may be free services available to you that could you help you with your depression and also work with you to get a job and any other types of things - your lack of focus could be somewhat associated with your depression - these will not go away without the appropriate help.

State services want to help people in this way - if it is determine you lack financial resources often times these are given to you free. The hope being is that you recover so you can be a positive contribution to society rather than a drag on financial resources - i.e. you work - you get paid, pay taxes, not require disability payments --- these all help society as a whole and you personally so you do not continue in negative downward spiral or just keep circle back and forth to the same situation --- which it appears you do.

If you want to get better - do a quick search for services in your area and reach out. What is there to lose?
JGoldman10

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:38 am
@Linkat,
I'm a Christian. I need to be praying more and studying my Bible more.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:39 am
@Rebelofnj,
You should have just said that in the first place. Still I want to search for what you said in my PM and in my personal email.
Rebelofnj

Sat 3 Jul, 2021 07:17 am
@JGoldman10,
Is my previous answers regarding how to get online fans really that important for you to spend unnecessary time to find?

It is preferable to get a more detailed answer from Ixapter, who is a creator and has a fanbase.

Or you could use Google to find your answers. That is what I have done for the many questions you have asked.
JGoldman10

Mon 5 Jul, 2021 10:03 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Where is the info you gave? I tried Googling info about building up a fanbase for independent animation people. I couldn't find anything. I found info about building up a fanbase for independent comics people.

I didn't have enough time to look through my personal email and PMs here like I said I was going to do.
izzythepush

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 12:55 am
@JGoldman10,
You should have taken more care with the information in the first place.

It’s incredibly rude to hassle someone for something only to treat it with contempt when you receive it, then demand the same thing again.

It’s incredibly selfish.

Have you ever spared a thought for anyone other than yourself?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 12:56 am
@JGoldman10,
MaybeReb doesn’t have enough time to do your **** for you.

If you don’t have enough time why should anyone else care?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 04:25 am
@JGoldman10,
I know what is going to happen: I give you the same info for the umpteenth time, you'll won't use it until you forget about it again, then you will ask the same questions months later. That has been the case for several years across multiple websites and emails.

If you really need help, ask Ixapter (the Youtube animator) instead of me (who is not a creative person, as I have repeatedly told you). If you continue to pester me about this, I'll just give you clearly bad advice.
JGoldman10

Thu 8 Jul, 2021 06:55 am
@Rebelofnj,
No, I WASN'T going to forget what you said. I was going to index what you said in my personal email and LABEL IT.

Stop making stupid, asinine assumptions.
izzythepush

Thu 8 Jul, 2021 07:24 am
@JGoldman10,
Calling someone stupid and asinine when you’re asking for their help is well, stupid and asinine.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Thu 8 Jul, 2021 09:33 am
@JGoldman10,
Ok. I guess I won't assist you anymore since you clearly no longer need my help, as well as you having more than enough help in my previous emails, which include links and PDFs.

I could go through my old Yahoo Answers datapack to show that you have indeed asked the same questions repeatedly, but then I thought it was not worth the effort, especially with your increased hostility towards me.
Linkat

Thu 8 Jul, 2021 10:52 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

No, I WASN'T going to forget what you said. I was going to index what you said in my personal email and LABEL IT.

Stop making stupid, asinine assumptions.

The best prediction of future behavior is past behavior. Since in the past you have not done this and it has been suggested to you over and over again, it is reasonable to make the assumption that you would make a stupid, asinine move yet again and not index or LABEL IT.

Have you ever heard of once bitten, twice shy? - well because if you have been bitten once - if you are not a stupid or asinine person - you would shy away from whatever/whoever has bitten you; otherwise you are likely to be bitten before.

JGoldman10

Thu 8 Jul, 2021 04:44 pm
@Linkat,
Stop concerning yourself with my track record and DON'T THINK FOR ME.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 8 Jul, 2021 04:50 pm
@Rebelofnj,
H don't know what your problem is. You're the one making a stupid, asinine assumption. Stop concerning yourself with my track record and don't THINK FOR ME.

I just wanted to know WHERE you got your info since you claimed you found it online.. I couldn't find info about building up a fanbase for animation online in a Google search.

I was asking you to please repost that info one last time so I could copy and INDEX IT..

Why is that a problem? I wanted that info NOW.

0 Replies