Help me to increase the rate

Tue 25 Feb, 2020 11:14 am
hi! I want to increase the number of my instagram followers. because I have very interesting content, I would like to share it with people. give advice on how to do this

jespah

Tue 25 Feb, 2020 11:21 am
@AlfredoFarr,
Keep sharing good content, particularly Instagram stories. You may need to rewrite your profile to be more keyword-rich for the people you're trying to attract.

And yes, you should be specific on who you want to attract. The answer to Who do you want to read your social media posts? should never be everybody.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 25 Feb, 2020 11:52 am
@AlfredoFarr,
AlfredoFarr wrote:

hi! I want to increase the number of my instagram followers. because I have very interesting content, I would like to share it with people. give advice on how to do this

You might not like reading this... but you'll need a bit more polish in your attempts to promote your account and increase your followers. I may be wrong but I suspect English isn't your strong suit. You might after all have a more polished campaign (in your native language) that's not reflected here in this attempt to ask for advice and help in the social media arena. It's something to keep in mind when you are trying to elevate your social media presence above the other literal billions of active indistinguishable online accounts out there.

Proper grammar and such keeps you from looking amateurish.
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:50 am
NEVER buy likes. EVER.

There are NO exceptions to this rule.
0 Replies

AMorrison

Fri 29 May, 2020 03:11 am
try to use automatis likes
0 Replies