My Instagram Account is In Limbo

CStrat

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 12:36 pm
I created an Instagram account a few weeks ago. I use a password manager, Dashlane, which creates a password for you if you want it. I used that and I think I refreshed the page which caused it to create two passwords. So, I reset my password to make sure Dashlane had the correct one. However, ever since I reset the password, the account has not... existed? The username is taken, but any attempts to reset the password are met with "No user found". I know the account exists, technically, because the username is taken and I received an the one email about resetting my password. I called the Instagram help number and left a voicemail, though I may have been cut off, unfortunately. Any ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 445 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

stanciupushing

Fri 11 Nov, 2022 02:59 pm
Oh, I also had problems with my Instagram account. Unfortunately, the Instagram account is difficult to restore, and sometimes this is impossible. A friend of mine restored her Instagram account because she talked to the support via email.
CStrat

Sat 12 Nov, 2022 09:37 pm
@stanciupushing,
Thanks for the reply. From what I can tell, the email support system has been shut down, so it's a pretty frustrating situation! Have a good one.
0 Replies