Status of Friend's Old Account

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2022 10:20 pm
Hello,

I am inquiring about the status of an Instagram account that appears to be either deactivated or deleted.

The account belonged to an old friend of mine that wasn't posting new content since 2013 or 2014 I believe​, but remained online and public up until around 2021, when it suddenly vanished. I am not sure what happened and wonder whether or not they'll come back. If any of you have any resources (I can't get through to Instagram support) please let me know.

Thank you for your time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,066 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2022 07:13 am
@sameermorabi,
sameermorabi wrote:

Hello,

I am inquiring about the status of an Instagram account that appears to be either deactivated or deleted.

The account belonged to an old friend of mine that wasn't posting new content since 2013 or 2014 I believe​, but remained online and public up until around 2021, when it suddenly vanished. I am not sure what happened and wonder whether or not they'll come back. If any of you have any resources (I can't get through to Instagram support) please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

When all else fails the google is your friend. Clicky

Quote:
Instagram will delete an inactive account after 30 days. Instagram deletes an active or inactive account based on inactivity. If they detect that a user is inactive for more than 30 days, their account will be deleted per their terms of service
0 Replies