VH-1 female presenters?

DeCaY

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:37 am
hi..
i watch "VH-1 All Access: Rock n'Roll Weddings 2002" and saw this beatiful presenterin... i didnt get her name so i hope you can help me by giving me some names of VH-1 female presenters...

TIA(=thank in advance) for any reply...

DeCaY

PS: i couldnt find a forum where it would be better to post..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,387 • Replies: 3
No top replies

LarryBS

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 05:30 am
Welcome to a2k decay - you got the right forum. I didn't see the show but went to the VH1 website - did you try there? I don't know what you meant by "presenter," did you mean host of the show? Below is the website and a summary of that particular program. The website has discussion boards, so if you can't find the answer anywhere else, you can ask it on the VH1 boards. I think you can also look at that program online and see what the person's name is that way.

Rock n' Roll Weddings

"Rock N' Roll Weddings showcases famous real life rock star couples, profiles their courtships and shows footage of their wedding ceremonies. Featured couples include Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas and wife, Marisol, Motley Crue's Vince Neil and wife, Heidi Mark and Wilson Phillips' Carnie Wilson and husband, Rob Bonfiglio. We also join Celine Dion and Rene Angelil to witness the couple renewing their vows in an over-the-top Vegas ceremony. Interviews with bridal gown designer Vera Wang, celebrity florist Kevin Lee, and Carley Roney of the TheKnot.com give a behind-the-scenes perspective on celebrity nuptials."
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 05:36 am
The show is on again next Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) at midnight, EST - and again next Saturday at 4:00 pm EST.
0 Replies

DeCaY

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 06:16 am
thanks for welcome...
i ll try it anywhere else...but thx that u occupied with my post...
and thanks for the repetition info!!

see ya!!
0 Replies