How do I transfer files from my smartphone to the SD card put in it?

Fri 27 Dec, 2019 02:01 am
Hi. A while ago I was running out of storage space on my Boost Mobile ZTE Tempo X smartphone. I had to buy an SD card because the lack of storage space started to affect the functionality of the phone. However I am getting messages poop u telling me I am still running out of storage space.

How do I transfer files saved in the phone to the SD card that was put in it? Please let me know. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,742 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

JGoldman10

Fri 27 Dec, 2019 02:35 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Hi. A while ago I was running out of storage space on my Boost Mobile ZTE Tempo X smartphone. I had to buy an SD card because the lack of storage space started to affect the functionality of the phone. However I am getting messages popping up on my smartphone telling me I am still running out of storage space.

How do I transfer files saved in the phone to the SD card that was put in it? Please let me know. Thank you.

FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 27 Dec, 2019 05:17 pm
Hi. Does anyone here know what I am talking out? Has anyone here had similar issues with their smartphone? Does anyone here know the proper way to transfer files saved on a smartphone to an SD card?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 28 Dec, 2019 06:10 am
I was told I need to get an SD card reader in order to transfer files saved in my smartphone to the SD card that's in it, but that I have to connect the SD card reader to a PC, which I don't have, if I remember correctly.

Is there another way to transfer files from the smartphone to the SD card that doesn't involve the use of a PC?

Please let me know. Thank you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 29 Dec, 2019 06:17 am
I am a patient person. Why has no one responded to this question yet?
I am asking for help here- I am not a tech expert.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Sun 29 Dec, 2019 04:26 pm
To get you started... (and NO PC required)

https://youtu.be/D64UNGaAUoI

Then this one which has the same small memory you your phone has: https://youtu.be/5kcJz8cjPkY

Otherwise Google 'Moving data/apps to SD Card' and follow directions.

If still unsure, download a free File Manager from the Google Play Store and it will have options to do it for you.

Good luck and I hope it works for you.

Ps. I'm not tech expert either.
JGoldman10

Sun 29 Dec, 2019 05:35 pm
@Tryagain,
Thank you for responding. I will use your suggestions. I am also going to ask Boost Mobile about this when I have the time.

I would ask about this on Yahoo! Answers but as of the time of the posting of this there is something wrong with their site.
0 Replies