Do you consider this to be harassment

Methen

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 08:06 am
There is someone you just love to harass the **** out of but that person refuses to allow you to do so, Would you consider it harassment not to be allowed to harass ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 510 • Replies: 9
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 08:14 am
@Methen,
This question is meaningless without context. Is this a friendship or a workplace? Are you grabbing someone's but, or singing baby shark?
Methen

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 08:20 am
@maxdancona,
The question is a hypothetical question where it is or the type of relationship is there fore immaterial.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 09:23 am
@Methen,
I believe that this question as a general hypothetical is meaningless.

I don't even know how you are defining harassment.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 10:35 am
@Methen,
It's a pretty dumb question, to be honest. No, preventing someone from harassing you is not a form of harassment. It's a low level of self-defense. But, hypothetically, if there were people who were charged with enforcing a "no harassment" rule, I could see them harassing a harasser.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 10:43 am
@hightor,
So when someone harrasses me to support Bernie Sanders. and to get her to stop harrassing me I grab her breasts....

I think you can harass a harassed.
hightor

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 11:05 am
@maxdancona,
Let me know how that works out for you!
0 Replies

kyrowolf

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2021 07:08 pm
this is not related to the original poster but it is going along with the topic i just cant figure out how to make my own topic so im posting here. i have a coworker that is claiming harrassment against me because he has terrible body odor issues and i made a joke about it and printed out some labels that said he stinks and should take a shower and wash his clothes i know i was wrong in doing this but i have been telling management about it for months they have spoken to the individual and he still refuses to do anything about his odor i know that its not something out of his control because a couple months ago i told him if he comes in smelling the next day i was going to send him home and for like 2 weeks after that he didnt stink but that is all it lasted maybe about 2 weeks so my question is at what point is his refusal to take care of his body odor considered harassment or something because he literally makes it impossible for myself and other workers to be in the same room with him or even within 10 feet of him outside in the open air
0 Replies

manpreetrockerji

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 02:39 am
@Methen,
what is this question hahaha
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 03:22 am
@Methen,
Methen wrote:

There is someone you just love to harass the **** out of but that person refuses to allow you to do so, Would you consider it harassment not to be allowed to harass ?

Funny. I enjoyed it!

Kinda related to the oldie: How do you torture a masochist? Be nice to him.
0 Replies