Who do you think is the most hated person in all TV shows?

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 06:22 pm
I think Brandy Rusher and Keenyah Hill are the most hated people in all TV shows.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,950 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Equus

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 04:46 pm
The guy on the Oxyclean & etc commercials, Billy Mays. (Incidentally, the main character of the true story movie "Midnight Express" was named Billy Mays. You don't suppose???)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 08:44 pm
At our house, it'd hafta be David Spade.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 08:51 pm
I vote for that Tony guy, with the pony tail? The one who sells the excersize equipment.
OG!
he bugs me. Mad
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 10:35 pm
Re: Who do you think is the most hated person in all TV show
Does it have to be the real person or can it be the Character? Personally, since about all I watch on TV is That 70's Show and old Reruns of Drew Carey and Roseanne. I have to say I hate the Character of Kelso on That 70's Show. I'm sick of him talking about how man pretty he is. Though I'm sure the person that plays him is an OK guy.

Than again, he's leaving the show so there's nobody left to hate. Waite... I forgot, I said in another post that I hate everyone on television. I'm a flip flopper...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:28 am
The guy who plays him is a Physics major.
Strange huh!
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 03:03 pm
Re: Who do you think is the most hated person in all TV show
roverroad wrote:
I have to say I hate the Character of Kelso on That 70's Show. I'm sick of him talking about how man pretty he is. Though I'm sure the person that plays him is an OK guy.

The guy who plays him is Ashton Kutcher, who went on to start "Punked", has appeared in feature films, is all over the supermarket tabloids for going out with Demi Moore,and generally has achieved superstardom.

By far, he has become the most popular actor on that show.

Despite all that, I must admit "Kelso" did get on my nerves after awhile.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 03:16 pm
Well, Dr. Laura wasn't too well liked on TV.

She came in with much hoopla from her highly rated radio show, and after just a couple of disastrous months, the stations were playing the last installments of the show at 3 AM.

During the times when the camera displayed the audience, (and the audience was no doubt instructed to clap), you could see many people just sitting there with a blank look on their faces, as if to say, "What the heck am I watching"?. And this is the studio audience!

One word to describe the woman's personality on TV: shrewish.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 03:29 pm
One guy I used to hate on TV and a few old movies was Harry Morgan, whose longest role, to that point, was as Sgt Joe Friday's sidekick in Dragnet.

Then he landed the role of Sherman T. Potter on MASH-replacing, no less, a wonderful comic actor who left the show-and he did a great job. I ended up really appreciating him!
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 03:31 pm
Paris Hilton and her little friend are top of the list in my home, although I don't really give those two enough energy to actually hate them.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 03:40 pm
How about Simon on American Idol?

He doesn't give you much chance NOT to hate him!
0 Replies

angelhaze20

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:22 am
How about the guy from that annoying "Fitness Made Simple" commercial. His head is way too small for his body. Razz I haven't found anyone who disagrees. I know it's not a TV show, but still.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:51 am
If this had been asked 30 years ago, everyone would be saying Howard Cosell- obnoxious sports interviewer.
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 01:45 pm
How about Omarosa on the Apprentice 2? She was hated by everyone, even Donald Trump hated her.
She deserves to be hated.....she's a sneaky snake.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 01:51 pm
HickoryStick! A fellow Eddie-Izzard fan!
0 Replies

burnout23890

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2005 11:49 am
I see another 2 people who are the most hated in all TV shows. They were Kristi Grommet and Jennipher Frost. So I think Brandy Rusher, Keenyah Hill, Kristi Grommet, and Jennipher Frost are the most hated people in all TV shows because they have the bad attitudes.
0 Replies

burnout23890

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:00 pm
Duke of Lancaster wrote:
How about Omarosa on the Apprentice 2? She was hated by everyone, even Donald Trump hated her.
She deserves to be hated.....she's a sneaky snake.

I don't think Omarosa is the most hated person in all TV shows.

I think Brandy Rusher is the most hated person in all TV shows.
0 Replies

Dodgeguy

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 04:26 pm
Kathy Lee Gifford......hands down!!!!
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 05:21 pm
oh man there is this ghastly woman on this reality show called 'The Will'
money hungry,rude old cow she is!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 05:48 pm
Jerry Springer- The couple of times that I saw his show, I found him totally obnoxious.
0 Replies