India's great Nazi takeover tragedy

Luxin

Sat 5 Oct, 2019 10:25 am
October 5, 2019

India, at 1.3 billion people, is now the world's second most populous fascist country (after China) since the Nazi monster and non-Hindu Narendra Modi was elected in 2014.

India has now swung completely from a former place of Hinduism and the greatest wisdom, to a completely degenerate racist country now without any hope whatsoever, and with only an immoral, ignorant, stupid and evil example to offer the world.

To the true Hindus and intelligent people in India and around the world, I offer my sincere condolences for your great loss, this huge and ominous fascist and racist spectacle that is now India.

To all the truly stupid masses of India now fully duped by a Nazi hypocrite, I say, you get what you vote for.

The crack of doom has caught you, dummies of India. Your situation, already bad, can only get worse -- MUCH worse. Your Nazi leader will lead you into hell, and the bad karma from your racist crimes against humanity committed in the Kashmir and Assam will follow you forever.

"When the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,823 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

coa999

Sun 6 Oct, 2019 04:51 am
@Luxin,
it's a historical irony - and comedy.

a people who still complain about how they were oppressed by the British and still oppresses many of its own kind.

I think it is sad in a way - India has many plusses but they are overridden by many negatives. The BJP looks like they want to make India a Hindu state. I wonder the Mahatma would see this.
0 Replies