If You Could Be Invisible For A Day...

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:10 pm
Linkat wrote:
I don't know if I would go to the movies naked. They always crank up the a/c too high. It would be freezing and I certainly would not want to sit on the seats naked - invisible or not.

Lots of napkins!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:25 pm
why sit ?
you can stand, walk around, slap people upside the head with wet napkins, eat thier pop corn, stand in front of the screen,
DO JUMPING JACKS on stage.. ! Shocked
Ok, I WOULD do something like that.
Of course, I would be the only one who found that funny.........
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:41 pm
It'd be a lot funnier (the jumping jacks part) if you were male, shewolf. Wink

Good ideas, people! What a great thread!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:50 pm
Go hunting.
Take a shower with a couple women I know. Wink
Constantly scare the crap out of the cat.
Go to an evening church service and keep putting out all the candles.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 08:03 am
I'm surprised there is not more about going into a women's locker room or going into the model's changing room.

Oh yah - kicky is in Italy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 09:08 am
Laughing

no WONDER! I was wondering why this thread was still rated PG!

I would also go to a grocery store and take peoples carts.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 09:53 am
I would apprehend Osama Bin Laden.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 06:55 am
I'm thinking now my first act would be a presidential wedgie, too.,, during a major televised speech.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 07:36 am
Eavesdrop. That's what I'd do.
On all the private conversations where the real decisions are made, where folk are bluntly honest about what they're really up to & express their true opinions of others. The dirt. That's what I'd like to hear! :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 08:09 am
Re: If You Could Be Invisible For A Day...
squinney wrote:
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

Kill a dictator or two, then assault Tyra Banks.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 08:37 am
I'd go to the IRS, the state revenue dept, the bureau of vital statistics and the social security administration and establish new identities for me and squinney then I'd go to all the major credit reporting agencies and manipulate our files to show 40 years of perfect credit and the highest possible score.

Then I'd hit every major credit card data bank and issue myself no limit cards .

Then I'd find the asst. principal of my old jr. high school and if he was still alive I'd defecate onto his dinner while he was at the table. Or maybe hang out in Maria Careys' shower with her.

I'd say that would take up the day. Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 09:02 am
...and hide under Shewolf's desk and surprise her.
0 Replies

Foley

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:31 am
I would go to school and trip people all day long in empty hallways. Also, I'd take the chalk in the middle of class and write scary messages for everyone. Sexually harass some girls too. And then I'd eat everyone's lunch.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 08:15 pm
Floating tater tots? Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 08:30 pm
If I were invisible for a day I would sit on the park bench and throw bread crumbs to the ducks and watch the puzzled looks on their faces as this manna seemingly appears from nowhere. One of the ducks would waddle up apprehensively, stare at this piece of bread, tentatively nibble on it, and finally gulp it down with gusto.

The rest of the ducks, standing back and warily eyeing the bread crumbs which seem to be materializing out of thin air, would see the first duck eating the crumbs, realize no harm has befallen him, and then they would charge enmasse into the bread storm.

Soon there would be thrashing of wings and much triumphant honking and the feeding frenzy would be on.

And then I would kick one of the ducks. Just a gentle nudge, enough to send him sideways. He would look around and think "What the hell? Who did that?"

Then, he would look to the duck nearest him, assume he was the culprit, and start attacking him with his beak.

The other duck's eyes would literally flicker with paranoia and he would back up, confused and frightened by the ferocity of this unwarranted attack.

Soon, they would all be fighting and the bread crumbs would be forgotten.

And I would be sitting there, invisible, and laughing my ass off.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 03:10 am
I'd sit around upstairs with Ann Richards and Molly and laugh my ass off.

http://www.cagle.com/news/MollyIvins/images/lane.gif
0 Replies