What's the correct mailing address for Art Instruction Schools?

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2019 10:39 am
Hi. I was trying to contact Art Instruction Schools a while ago. A couple of years back I did their free art test which they advertised on TV and turned it in to them. I qualified to enroll in their Fundamentals of Art program, but I didn't have the money to pay for enrollment at the time and I was going to wait till I had the time and money to do so.

Apparently I waited too long, because I saw notices on their site indicating that they were closing down, and now they are closed.

Various sites online list their address as:

3400 Technology Dr NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418

The address on their site is listed as:

P.O. Box 249, Savage MN 55378

Which address is correct?

I know the school is closed- I simply wanted to contact them to ask if I could still order their study materials off of their website.

I called AIS to leave a message but I don't think I ever got a response back.

Please help- thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 5,941 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2019 11:27 am
@JGoldman10,
How long ago did they close? If it's over a year, you can probably forget about any address. Any sane landlord will have re-rented the place by now.

If it's been less than a year, the odds are still vanishingly small to expect anyone to volunteer to answer the mail (yes, this includes email and sending mail) for a commercial enterprise.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2019 12:04 pm
@jespah,
I don't know, but they stopped accepting new student enrollments after 12/31/18.
jespah

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2019 03:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Hmm they might be open then. How about telephoning them and asking? I suspect their number is online somewhere or other.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2019 04:24 pm
@jespah,
I'll try calling them again. Thank you.
0 Replies