A Very Unique Quote, that you probably allready know

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 12:40 am
Quote:
"Whoever benefits his enemy with straight forward intention, that mans enemies will soon fold their hands in devotion- Wadsworth"

I wish to use this quote as not an attack, but by means of an honest approach to those of you out there that came to this site from ABUZZ, will you please offer me a chance to be myself here. I know that I am new but I promise you I am very far from a troll, and may show you some thing's that you could look at IF YOU WISH. I think that many of you misunderstand me, thus another reason for the quote. I am not here to preach or try and rip your heart out with bullshit and leave you to bleed to death. You have the right to your own oppinion or oppinions whatever they may be. But please do not view me through a pair of prejudicial glasses. I come here to learn to not only write, I just hope and bless you do too. SINCERLY FROM M.G
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,566 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 06:05 am
Mellow Gemini- IMO you need to just relax, and be yourself. Why don't you sit down, have a cup of coffee, and let's talk! Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 06:35 am
MG - an invitation to sit down online and visit with Phoenix, that is indeed an honour. Enjoy!

I'll leave some president's choice decadent chocolate chip cookies for you kids. Have a great weekend!
0 Replies