Lisa Kudrow in a new show...

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 09:47 am
I believe her new show Comeback is starting this week. I've been seeing a ton of previews on HBO about it and it looks interesting. I was wondering what happened to good Ole Phoebe since her Friends days..LOL. Is anyone planning to watch this? Have you heard any reviews about it or anything?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 878 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 10:11 am
I always thought she was the hottest of the Friends women. The Phoebe character got old though, I sure hope she isn't like that in real life and doesn't intend to reprise it for "Comeback".

http://www.planete-friends.com/spip/IMG/arton864.jpg
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 11:31 am
That's a great picture of her. Yeah she is really pretty. I have to admit that I was an Aniston fan, but I always did think she had a lot of character that made her pretty.

Not sure if she will act like Phoebe. I can't see why they would do that - From what I have read, she is a star trying to make a "comeback" into the entertainment world and has decided to do this reality show to help her. ..Something like that. Pretty neat concept, since so many stars do this! All of a sudden they are so famous, then gone, then come back and appear all over TV, in magazines..the works.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 08:54 am
I watched it last night (somebody recorded it) and it is HORRIBLE.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:48 pm
I think she's pretty too. Very carefree face, long blonde her. To an australian, she looks exactly like your ideal american gal.
0 Replies