SEXUAL EXISTENTIAL PHILOSOPHY / SEXISTENTIALISM?

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:07 pm
spendius wrote:
I thought EM had more sense than say a daft thing like

Quote:
Hey, are you and Mathos actually duelling or do you secretly like M?

esp. the hinder part.

Well, my friend, perhaps I forgot to add the ironic smile of the idiot, to let you know that sentence was of course in jest. A sort of chemist's experiment to see if I heated the two of you further in the test tube of this pub, would the reaction produce further usable knowledge and awareness?

Perhaps it would be more clear to the both of you if I simply said "Duel!"

Incidentally, Spendius, I was going to tell you today that it appears that Mathos might be a more formidable opponent than smorgs (this comment will hopefully draw smorgs out of seclusion!). Alas, some of the latest comments of Mathos have made the above opinion evaporate. Perhaps is it was Mathos & smorgs teaming against you, they might stand a chance. I doubt it, though. Twisted Evil

Well, maybe I'll be proven wrong....da dum da dum dum dum.
Educate the huddling masses here with your sparring boys! (And girls.)
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:18 pm
Mathos wrote:

Maybe the powers that be thought John was diverting some of his cash to a movement. A movement that was not appreciated by themselves.

Mathos.

I did not know you are a conspiracy theorist. My estimation of you is changing by the second.

Hmmmm....do you have any proof of this?

Do you know who shot JFK?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:29 pm
I suppose Fate musta had a hand in it somehow.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:36 pm
Mathos,

Any ideas on that Princess Di crash? Conspiracy, Inc.?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:38 pm
Well EM it did make her more famous.I suppose your suspicion does have some legs to have a chase around on.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:41 pm
LOL>

Your message to Pugs on The Power of Words was... indeed inspired. I was re-reading it, pis*ing myself...

the funniest part is P. is probably incorporating your ideas into his theology now.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:52 pm
Adgusting his position eh?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:56 pm
Well, you know, looking up some of those 3 or 4 syllable words in your message, almost seeing their meaning, using them out of context...

its all good in another level of existence, you know.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:01 pm
No.Mailer though.It's all there.Making the present real.You can read the Gilmore book and watch him work at that.Best journalist ever.He lets you know people with just a few quick strokes.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:41 pm
I have to hit the sack.Bank holiday is over and done.Back to the ergastulum.

Goodnight all and especially Cal.

See that thing she wrote EM on the veteran's memorial.I almost got a whiff of the flowers.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:19 pm
Gnite...will do.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:44 pm
extra medium wrote:
Mathos wrote:

Maybe the powers that be thought John was diverting some of his cash to a movement. A movement that was not appreciated by themselves.

Mathos.

I did not know you are a conspiracy theorist. My estimation of you is changing by the second.

Hmmmm....do you have any proof of this?

Nothing is either possible or impossible.
Everything is neither impossible nor possible.

(Mathos 2005) NB
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 05:40 pm
Mathos wrote:

Kennedy wasn't shot...his head just exploded.

Mystery solved.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 01:52 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
Mathos wrote:

Kennedy wasn't shot...his head just exploded.

Mystery solved.

Well you would say that from the Dallas sash window, overlooking the motorcade.

Is that a Russian rifle?
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 02:34 pm
Mathos wrote:
extra medium wrote:
Mathos wrote:
Lennon was working on it EM-

Mark Chapman wasted him. Did you never wonder why?

Point, Mathos.

We don't crucify rebel spiritual leaders these days, we assassinate them for the most part (some are crucified in the media)--but most are assassinated:

John Lennon, Gandhi, Martin Luther King...

Why you ask? I think its something in the human pysche. We like to kill the savior.

Why do you think Chapman killed him? Fear of a breakthrough?

Didn't he leave Honolulu/Hawaii with his gun, cross the mainland, with his gun, find Lennon, shoot him dead with his gun outside the Dakota building, whilst carrying a copy of Holden Caulfield's 'Catcher In The Rye?

Well Deep Throat was revealed. Things happen in 3s, here's #2 for now:

Something is rotten in Denmark...er Britain.

You know all of this detail about fairly arcane modern American Pop History, and you claim on another thread to never have heard of Bob Dylan?

I call bullshyte, sir!

Not possible. You know all this about the intricacies of Holden Caulfield's 'Catcher In The Rye?, Lennon and where he lived, Chapman and assassination? And yet you've never heard of Bob Dylan? No frigging way. You are putting everyone on. Nice try. Some of us are not quite that dense...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Its been nice knowing you, you invented character.

And I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash--Its a gas, gas, gas.

Please to meet you, won't you guess my name?

The Emperor Is Wearing No Clothes, Indeed

Adieu, Sir, Goodbye

Your socks and underwear are showing. Goodbye! Twisted Evil

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48284

Mathos wrote:
The gardener passed away recently which was a nuisance at this time of year especially. However, life must go on. He had no known next of kin and I passed his details onto my legal advisers to issue the procedural newspaper advertisements which will undoubtedly result in un-warranted intrusion onto my estate. It was necessary to supervise the emptying of his accommodation cottage set in a pleasant glade some six hundred yards to the west of The Gate Lodge which accommodates the caretaker and his partner who secures a reasonable level of benefits acting as my gamekeeper.
Mrs Ellis my senior housekeeper located amongst the clutter of empty Park Drive packets, half completed puzzle books, empty cider bottles and various tools of the trade which should have been stored in the grounds maintenance building, a selection of Bob Dylan records which I decided to have sent up to the house. They were the only articles in the place which were deemed reasonable in not being liner bagged and stored in the timber shed which stands alone by the cottage. Some of the titles found amongst this collection appealed to my inquisitive nature.
Positively 4th Street
Masters Of War
Its all over now baby blue
Standing on the highway
Talking bear mountain picnic massacre blues
Like a rolling stone
The times they are a changing
I'll be your baby tonight
Highway 61 revisited.

I played a selection of this music and experienced great difficulty in actually being able to understand the lyrics, it appeared the vocalist Dylan, if you wish to refer to him in that name was attempting to put a message across. I checked him out in my universal dictionary and apart from telling me he was using an alias from his original title of Robert Allen Zimmerman born in USA. He is referred to as a singer and songwriter. His protest songs with their plaintive surrealism made him a notable figure in music industry in the mid 1960'sa. Can any of you philosophers enlighten me regarding this character, who has stirred my interests ?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 03:03 pm
Sound like an immature 'Norseman' to me. With a personality disorder and pangs of evolutionary also ran syndrome.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 06:42 pm
Mathos,

It's a Mannlicher - Carcano... Italian, not Russian.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:56 pm
Shoulda known. A cat and an Italian rifle? With that combination, some bad crap is going to happen. How did the Warren Commission miss this? Which of your Nine lives you on, X?
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 08:13 pm
extra medium wrote:
Shoulda known. A cat and an Italian rifle? With that combination, some bad crap is going to happen. How did the Warren Commission miss this? Which of your Nine lives you on, X?

Nobody saw the saucer of milk on the grassy knoll...
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 03:50 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
Mathos,

It's a Mannlicher - Carcano... Italian, not Russian.

As long as your content with it's source and origin LionTamer X, I am content to leave you on guard. I feel very content being inside the room and not outside the building. I mean, anything could happen here!

Five to one, baby, one in five,
No one here get's out alive
0 Replies