TRANS-PONDIAN CULTURE (NO PRON, PLEASE)

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 09:23 am
Although i had television in mind, i also had other things in mind. I wonder if you see young men on the street wearing two or three t-shirts at once, none of them tucked in, and carefully arranged so that you can see they are wearing more than one, and pants in imminent danger of sliding down off their arse?

And what about the music? A few years ago, at an Irish board i visit, they were on about Eminem all the time. I enjoy his stuff, a lot of it is farcical, and well done in that respect. But come on, he's the biggest exploiter of the "pop" scene in hip-hop/rap.

Any thoughts?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:01 pm
Nup. Too early, and I couldn't sleep - and in my dream I was WORKING....and I 'ave an 'orrible 'eadache....but, otherwise, good morning!.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:30 pm
Good morning, Miss Wabbit . . . i intend to go take an afternoon nap. Is it getting cold yet?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:40 pm
Just.

Still no rain - nearly two months late for the season breaking rains.
0 Replies