Can you request that a thread's title be changed if it is too late to change and edit it yourself?

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 10:39 pm
Hi. I posted a thread, and I only recently realized I botched the title up. Can I request that the site staff change the title for me, since it's too late to change and edit it myself?

Can I send the site staff a ticket about this?

Please help- thank you.

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 11:04 pm
Here's an example of what I am referring to.

I recently posted this:

https://able2know.org/topic/521231-1

The title of the thread reads: "Does anyone here have any channels on any web hosting sites (YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc.)?"

It's supposed to say, "Does anyone here have any channels on any video hosting sites (YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc.)?"

Video hosting sites are NOT the same as web hosting sites.

I would like to request that the site staff would please change the thread's title to "Does anyone here have any channels on any video hosting sites (YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc.)?"

One word DOES make a big difference.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:33 am
@JGoldman10,
Whenever you have an actual question about the a2k forum... why aren't you going to the Contact Us page that almost everyone points you to when an issue like this is posted?

The way I understand it? I don't think they admins will allow this or any other kind of editing. But I'm not an admin and don't know how they consider each question differently or if they (most likely) have a blanket policy on no late state editing at all?
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 09:41 am
@tsarstepan,
I sent the staff a support ticket already- thank you.
0 Replies