Trump is an idiot

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 01:39 pm
He never knows what he's doing. He contradicts international agreements with Iran, then threatens Iran with more threats. The best way to control Iran is by international fiat, not US threats.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,525 • Replies: 61

View best answer, chosen by cicerone imposter
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 02:52 pm
Mr. Trump's plan to start producing 455kt warheads for our ICBMs is a very good idea. It's just what our military needs.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 02:57 pm
@oralloy,
Political conning is Trump’s genius. It’s this genius – when combined with his utter stupidity in every other dimension of his being – that poses the greatest danger to America and the world.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:31 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Not a con. 455kt warheads for our ICBMs are very much in the works:

"Sustain and modernize the U.S. nuclear weapons stockpile with five programs currently underway (W76-2 Modification Program, B61-12 Life Extension Program, W80-4 Life Extension Program, W88 Alteration 370, and W87-1 Modification Program)"
http://www.energy.gov/nnsa/budget

America is in no danger. The rest of the world deserves it.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:35 pm
@oralloy,
Only time nuclear bombs have been used is by US and it seems like if any country should be banned for nuclear weapons it should be US, rest of the world deserves that for world peace.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:54 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
Only time nuclear bombs have been used is by US

Rightfully so. We saved millions of lives, and made WWII half as bad as it would otherwise have been.

HabibUrrehman wrote:
and it seems like if any country should be banned for nuclear weapons it should be US,

Our military will slaughter any nation who tries to disarm them. Again, rightfully so.

HabibUrrehman wrote:
rest of the world deserves that for world peace.

The rest of the world deserves to be policed by the US military.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:01 pm
@oralloy,

HabibUrrehman wrote:
rest of the world deserves that for world peace.

[/quote]

Without a doubt that has to be the most arrogant and irresponsible remark you have ever made. In fact, I think you have just outed yourself as a fraud, you don't really believe any of the nonsense you spew...you are just desperate to be noticed. You are living a pathetic existence if you are doing this to feel alive.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:05 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
In fact, I think you have just outed yourself as a fraud, you don't really believe any of the nonsense you spew...you are just desperate to be noticed.

You have once again completely failed to point out a single thing that I'm wrong about.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:28 pm
@glitterbag,
I do not believe oralloy ever got a good education; not college for sure. His narrow-minded views of the world only reenforces his ignorance. He shows no compassion for human life. The US is not the world's police. We must rely on our allies to help protect all of our allies; we can't do it alone. It's most of the world against Russia and China. They should understand very well, it would be impossible for them to win any war. China has five cities with over 10 million in population. Russia has only one city with over 10 million. Our defense spending is more than double the combined spending of China and Russia. Both China and Russia are vulnerable to our offensive capabilities. Over and beyond that, we have our allies spread all over this planet.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I do not believe oralloy ever got a good education; not college for sure.

Wrong again.

There are several reasons why you can't point out any errors in anything that I've said. One of those reasons is the fact that I am vastly better informed than you are.

cicerone imposter wrote:
His narrow-minded views of the world only reenforces his ignorance.

Says the person who can't point out anything that I am wrong about.

cicerone imposter wrote:
He shows no compassion for human life.

Spare me your leftist phony outrage.

cicerone imposter wrote:
The US is not the world's police.

Civilized people have a duty to keep the savages under control.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Both China and Russia are vulnerable to our offensive capabilities.

You should see how badly the Democrats have sabotaged our air superiority.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 05:21 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
One of those reasons is the fact that I am vastly better informed than you are.
That can't be proven by any of your posts.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 06:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Wrong again. The fact that you can't point out a single error in my posts is evidence that I am far better informed than you are.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 06:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
@oralloy,
FACT: Should the U.S. be the police of the world? | Debate.org
www.debate.org/opinions/should-the-u-s-be-the...
Nothing gives America the right to police the world, nor do they have the maturity or moral capacity to do so. Declaring yourself the benevolent tyrant of the world and holding nations at gunpoint if they do not live up to American expectations is plain lunacy.. We know where oralloy belongs in this discussion.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 06:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Civilized people have a duty to keep the savages under control.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:00 pm
@oralloy,
So, the ONLY civilized nation in the entire world IS the U.S.?

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:06 pm
@neptuneblue,
It's quite evident oralloy never studied US history. He seems to believe the strongest defense gives the US moral authority over the world. Some people never studied history, ethics or logic.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You have a big mouth for someone who isn't able to point out a single thing that I'm wrong about.

All hat and no cattle.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:10 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
So, the ONLY civilized nation in the entire world IS the U.S.?

The EU is civilized. And so will the UK be if they depart the EU. Israel is civilized. Australia and New Zealand are civilized. Japan and South Korea are civilized. Canada is civilized.

I probably missed some people. So if I didn't name someone, that does not necessarily mean that they are not civilized.

The nations that I listed should give a good sense of the sorts of countries that are civilized however.

On the other hand, the US is the only country in the world that is free.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:21 pm
@oralloy,
Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are...

[/quote]
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:29 pm
@neptuneblue,
I'm exactly as smart as I think I am.

Free people have the right to carry guns for self defense.

No other country has that right.

1. Forums
  2. » Trump is an idiot
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:07:25