Trump is an idiot

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 12:35 pm
@oralloy,
"Leftists" don't pry into your personal life. Give us some examples of when they did? Leftists understand "the rights to privacy." https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2005/12/liberals_and_privacy.html You need to study your own country's history. https://quizlet.com/228342589/pols-1100-exam-1-flash-cards/
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 12:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
"Leftists" don't pry into your personal life.

Talk about dishonorable behavior. You really have the audacity to deny it right while you are actually doing it.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Give us some examples of when they did?

http://able2know.org/topic/521581-2#post-6863436

cicerone imposter wrote:
Leftists understand "the rights to privacy."

Clearly you don't.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You need to study your own country's history.

No. I already fully understand it.
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 01:01 pm
@oralloy,
People can have different opinions but I agree that we should respect each other. I admit that I should not have called you out and should have avoided personal attacks on you or anyone. I seek apology for that and hope you all the best.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 05:34 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
neptuneblue wrote:
According to wikipedia, 231 nations grant the right of a free person to walk around with a weapon. And use it for self defense.

Weapons that are adequate for self defense? Cite?
You post the answer, then question the answer you posted. LOL
Quote:
According to wikipedia, 231 nations grant the right of a free person to walk around with a weapon.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:42 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
People how haven't served say, "It's none of your business."
Some of us served in the military by volunteering during peace time, and many during wars. It's part of being an American to support our way of life.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 04:18 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I have provided plenty of facts.

Please provide citations of your facts.

oralloy wrote:
I have said that trump is going to start producing 455kt warheads for our ICBMs.

You neglected to point out that's part of a proposed budget, subject to Congressional vote. Which, doesn't look likely it will pass.

House panel would bar low-yield nuke deployment, Open Skies Treaty withdrawal
By: Joe Gould   June 3

WASHINGTON ― The Democratic-led House Armed Services Strategic Forces Subcommittee on Monday released its part of the draft defense policy bill that moves to stop the deployment of a new low-yield nuclear warhead, teeing up a partisan fight over America’s nuclear arsenal.

The Trump administration proposed the low-yield warhead, a modified Trident II D5 ballistic missile, or W76-2. The weapon was expected to be shipped to the Navy this fall. Before the GOP lost control of the House last year, it won a party-line vote that would have restricted funding for the W76-2’s development; $65 million in 2019.

The move comes as Trump administration officials suggest Russia has restarted very low-yield nuclear tests.

A skeptic of the arsenal’s size and cost, committee Chairman Adam Smith, D-Wash., is expected to offer still more restrictive language in the days ahead. Meanwhile, the top Republican on the committee, Rep. Mac Thornberry, and Strategic Forces Subcommittee ranking member Rep. Mike Turner ripped into the draft language.

“This is a partisan and irresponsible subcommittee mark that makes us less safe, hinders our ability to defend ourselves, weakens our ability to deter our adversaries, and therefore enables them to challenge us,” the lawmakers wrote. They called it “a significant departure” from the committee’s “tradition of bipartisanship.”

The Senate Armed Services Committee plans to mark up the FY20 National Defense Authorization Act the week of May 20, outpacing the House for the first time in years.

The bill would also bar any withdrawal from the Open Skies Treaty, which allows signatory nations to fly over each other’s territory to verify military movements and conduct arms control measures, unless Russia is in materiel breach. For its role, the U.S. operates the OC-135B, an aging airframe that has struggled with maintenance.

In recent years, Republicans have accused Russia of violating the treaty and used control of both chambers to limit funding for the treaty flights. The Trump administration has defended the treaty and the use of funds to upgrade U.S. sensors and aircraft.

The bill would eliminate the requirement for a conventional variant of the Long-Range Standoff Weapon

The bill also proposes a ban on any development of the Conventional Prompt Global Strike Weapon, or CPGS, that is unique to one platform to encourage development of a ship-based weapon. The idea is to reduce the likelihood that U.S. adversaries misinterpret the launch of a missile with conventional warheads and conclude that the missiles carry nuclear weapons.

This category of weapons would allow the U.S. to strike targets anywhere on Earth in as little as an hour.

In April 2019, the Air Force awarded a $928 million contract to Lockheed Martin to design, develop and test the Hypersonic Conventional Strike Weapon by 2022. According to the Air Force, the weapon would employ a hypersonic glider and launch from a B-52 bomber.
I have said that the US' use of the A-bombs saved millions of lives and made WWII half as bad as it would otherwise have been.

oralloy wrote:
I have said that the US is the only free country in the world.

That is disputable:

These Are the Freest Countries in the World
The United States isn't even close on a list topped by Hong Kong.

By Rachel Dicker, Associate Editor, Social Media Nov. 29, 2016, at 1:59 p.m.

The United States prides itself on upholding freedom, but recent research indicates America is not as free as many other countries.

In fact, it might be less free now than it was before.

According to the Human Freedom Index, which "presents the state of human freedom in the world based on a broad measure that encompasses personal, civil, and economic freedom," America is the 23rd freest country in the world.

The U.S. fell from 16th place in 2008 and 19th place in 2013.

The index is co-published by the Cato Institute, a libertarian, free-market-oriented think tank based in Washington, D.C., in collaboration with the conservative-leaning Fraser Institute in Canada, and the Liberales Institut at the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom in Germany.

"Human freedom is a social concept that recognizes the dignity of the individual. The declining performance of the United States, once considered the bastion of liberty, is worrisome," Ian Vasquez, director of the Cato Institute’s Center for Global Liberty and Prosperity and co-author of the study, said in a press release. "We should all be concerned with the impact on liberty of the war on terror, the war on drugs, and the decline in the rule of law and economic liberty in the United States."

According to the release, the index "ranks 159 countries based on 79 distinct indicators of personal, civil, and economic freedom, using data from 2008 to 2014, the most recent year for which sufficient data is available."

The index found Hong Kong to be the freest country, followed closely by Switzerland.

Other notable rankings include Russia, which ranked 115th, and China, which ranked 141st. Meanwhile, Iran, Yemen and Libya rounded out the bottom of the list.

oralloy wrote:
I have said that the right to carry arms is a trait of any free country.

All of those are factual statements.

Please provide a citation.

oralloy wrote:
Civilized people have a duty to keep the savages under control.

Please provide cite references to who the civilized people are, who the savages are and which duty you are referring to.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 11:36 am
@neptuneblue,
Ranking of the free countries of the world. https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world-2018-table-country-scores 88 countries are considered free.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 02:46 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You have a big mouth for someone who isn't able to point out a single thing that I'm wrong about.
. When over 99% of what you say is based on ignorance, it doesn't take a stable genius to figure it out. BTW, I own several hats and no cattle, but I'm a city boy.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
oralloy wrote:
You're making the assumption that the US is occupied by "civilized people." That only proves your ignorance.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 06:15 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
The United States is not the only country to be civilized or have freedom,...
OMG! The United States is not civilized.
Quote:
Dictionary

civilized
/ˈsivəlīzd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
at an advanced stage of social and cultural development.
"a civilized society"
synonyms: enlightened, educated, advanced, developed, cultured
"a civilized society"
Many in this country still practice racism including many police and justice departments. Racist roots of American policing: https://www.chicagoreporter.com/the-racist-roots-of-american-policing-from-slave-patrols-to-traffic-stops/
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 06:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Of the most civilized cities of the world, the US is number 23, and it's Yuba City, CA. https://www.thetoptens.com/most-civilized-cities-world/. As children living in Sacramento, we used to go to Yuba City and Marysville to harvest fruits during the summer months.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:22 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
People can have different opinions but I agree that we should respect each other. I admit that I should not have called you out and should have avoided personal attacks on you or anyone. I seek apology for that and hope you all the best.

The words "calling me out" implies that what was said about me is true. For the record, it isn't.

But I accept your apology and look forward to civilized conversation with you.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You post the answer, then question the answer you posted. LOL

That is incorrect. I did not provide any cites to back up neptuneblue's claims.

Backing up her claims is her job, not mine. And she has failed to do it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:29 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Please provide citations of your facts.

455kt warheads for our ICBMs:

"Sustain and modernize the U.S. nuclear weapons stockpile with five programs currently underway (W76-2 Modification Program, B61-12 Life Extension Program, W80-4 Life Extension Program, W88 Alteration 370, and W87-1 Modification Program)"
http://www.energy.gov/nnsa/budget

The costs of not using the A-bombs:

"A study done for Secretary of War Henry Stimson's staff by William Shockley estimated that invading Japan would cost 1.7–4 million American casualties, including 400,000–800,000 fatalities, and five to ten million Japanese fatalities."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall

neptuneblue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I have said that trump is going to start producing 455kt warheads for our ICBMs.

You neglected to point out that's part of a proposed budget, subject to Congressional vote. Which, doesn't look likely it will pass.

House panel would bar low-yield nuke deployment, Open Skies Treaty withdrawal
By: Joe Gould
June 3

I saw nothing in that article about any opposition to the W87-1.

But if there had been such opposition to the W87-1, it would only be further evidence that the Democrats are always trying to make America weaker, while Mr. Trump is trying to protect America and keep us safe.

neptuneblue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I have said that the US is the only free country in the world.

That is disputable:

Not with any credibility. The facts are very clear that the US is the only country that truly has the right to keep and bear arms:

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2014/apr/29/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-second-amendment-unique-speech-nr/

neptuneblue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I have said that the right to carry arms is a trait of any free country.

Please provide a citation.

Ceorl, also spelled Churl, the free peasant who formed the basis of society in Anglo-Saxon England. His free status was marked by his right to bear arms, his attendance at local courts, and his payment of dues directly to the king. His wergild, the sum that his family could accept in place of vengeance if he were killed, was valued at 200 shillings.
http://www.britannica.com/topic/ceorl

"Fyrd, tribal militia-like arrangement existing in Anglo-Saxon England from approximately AD 605. Local in character, it imposed military service upon every able-bodied free male. It was probably the duty of the ealderman, or sheriff, to call out and lead the fyrd. Fines imposed for neglecting the fyrd varied with the status of the individual, landholders receiving the heaviest fines and common labourers the lightest."
http://www.britannica.com/topic/fyrd

neptuneblue wrote:
Please provide cite references to who the civilized people are, who the savages are

http://able2know.org/topic/521581-1#post-6863070

neptuneblue wrote:
and which duty you are referring to.

http://able2know.org/topic/521581-1#post-6863063
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You have a big mouth for someone who isn't able to point out a single thing that I'm wrong about.

When over 99% of what you say is based on ignorance, it doesn't take a stable genius to figure it out.

Your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about shows that the only ignorance here comes from your own posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're making the assumption that the US is occupied by "civilized people." That only proves your ignorance.

The fact that leftists hate America is no evidence of ignorance on my part.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 06:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Many in this country still practice racism including many police and justice departments.
Racist roots of American policing: https://www.chicagoreporter.com/the-racist-roots-of-american-policing-from-slave-patrols-to-traffic-stops/

The existence of police officers is hardly racism.
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 09:27 am
@oralloy,
Thanks for accepting my apology.

Talking of civilized behavior, Americans have been taught that their nation is civilized and humane. But, too often, U.S. actions have been uncivilized and inhumane. Something to think about.

Have a great day my friend.
Peace!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 09:59 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
oralloy wrote:
This one gave me a good laugh. The US is the only country who used nuclear weapon during war that killed thousands of innocent civilians. The US put us Japanese Americans into concentration camps during WWII just because we looked like one of the enemy, but Germans and Italians were not treated the same. The white US citizens and government practiced their racism, and nobody spoke out against them even though their actions were against the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. We now have a racist president who practices his racism out in the open, and nothing happens. From my perspective, "oralloy," you're one of the savages.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 04:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The A-bombs were dropped on military targets.

Our use of the A-bombs made WWII half as bad as it otherwise would have been, saving millions of lives.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Trump is an idiot
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 11:27:54