Trump is an idiot

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 04:11 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
Talking of civilized behavior, Americans have been taught that their nation is civilized and humane. But, too often, U.S. actions have been uncivilized and inhumane. Something to think about.

Unfortunately we live in a hard world filled with bad people (and bad governments).

We do what we can to try to make the world a better place, but sometimes we have to be aggressive in order to survive.

You'd not like the world that the Chinese and/or Russian governments would create if they had the ability to arrange the world to their liking.

You should look into what the Chinese government is doing to the Uyghurs if you want to see the difference between the United States and the bad guys.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 04:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
This one gave me a good laugh. The US is the only country who used nuclear weapon during war that killed thousands of innocent civilians.

The A-bombs were dropped on military targets. And they made WWII half as bad as it otherwise would have been, saving millions of lives.

cicerone imposter wrote:
The US put us Japanese Americans into concentration camps during WWII just because we looked like one of the enemy, but Germans and Italians were not treated the same.

I've long told you that I think this was wrong and the government should be forced to compensate you with millions of dollars.

cicerone imposter wrote:
The white US citizens and government practiced their racism, and nobody spoke out against them even though their actions were against the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. We now have a racist president who practices his racism out in the open, and nothing happens.

Come on now. These empty "racism" charges that the left makes against everyone are pretty silly.

cicerone imposter wrote:
From my perspective, "oralloy," you're one of the savages.

That's a sign that you're on the wrong side. You should come over and join us good guys.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Trump is an idiot
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 11:24:40