Trump is an idiot

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:34 pm
@oralloy,
So, we're going to bypass the conversation that you were wrong and head straight into gun laws.

Na, I want to see you write that you were wrong about "free" countries first.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:36 pm
@neptuneblue,
I am 100% correct in every respect. The United States is the only free country on the planet.

I did not attempt to bypass anything. My statement about "what trait makes a country free" and my statement about "which countries have this trait" both directly address the subject of "which countries are free".
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:44 pm
@oralloy,
Free to do what, exactly?

What are you perimeters for defending your position?
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:51 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Free to do what, exactly?

Free to carry guns when we go about in public.

neptuneblue wrote:
What are you perimeters for defending your position?

Carrying arms has been the right of a free person for some 2600 years now.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:57 pm
@oralloy,
The United States isn't 2600 years old, so that's another point you're wrong about.

According to wikipedia, 231 nations grant the right of a free person to walk around with a weapon. And use it for self defense.

Weapons aren't always guns. Maybe a stint in the military could have taught you that.

Just sayin'...

oralloy
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 08:34 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
The United States isn't 2600 years old, so that's another point you're wrong about.

You're wrong twice in one sentence.

First, since I never said that the United States was 2600 years old, you are wrong to say that I was wrong about that point.

Second, you are also wrong to say that I was wrong about some kind of previous point.

neptuneblue wrote:
According to wikipedia, 231 nations grant the right of a free person to walk around with a weapon. And use it for self defense.

Weapons that are adequate for self defense? Cite?
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 04:56 am
@oralloy,
Dazzling by bullshit may make you feel intellectually superior.

However, at no point have you made your case the United States deserves to police the rest of the world. The United States is not the only country to be civilized or have freedom, not is it the only country that allows citizens to carry weapons outside the residential home for personal defense. I've cited wikipedia as my source.

You make blind references to your opinion and call it fact. You haven't provided proof for any of your claims and when challenged, you change the perimeters. That isn't an intellectual move, that's gaslighting. It's a technique that abusers and narcissists use to try to gain power. Unfortunately for you, you are not the only "informed" person on this forum. Thanks for the laugh on that one.

HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 08:03 am
@oralloy,
Mark my words, you have serious mental issues and now talking about guns make you even more dangerous for your own society. You may end up killing few people, thinking you were policing them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 10:47 am
@neptuneblue,
Just wondering if oralloy ever served in the US military?
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 10:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
People who are veterans, like me, say they are a veteran. There's quite a few on this forum.

People how haven't served say, "It's none of your business."
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:29 am
@neptuneblue,
Wrong again. "None of your business" means that it's none of your business. There is no yes or no involved.

Leftists have a personality defect where they think that they have a right to pry into people's personal lives, but that's nothing more than a personality defect.

We can see the same personality defect at work when these leftists demand to see our President's tax returns.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:31 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Dazzling by bullshit

You cannot point out a single case where I have ever done such a thing.

You cannot point out a single case where I have ever tried to do such a thing.

neptuneblue wrote:
may make you feel intellectually superior.

I have no need to make myself feel intellectually superior. I already know what that feels like.

neptuneblue wrote:
However, at no point have you made your case the United States deserves to police the rest of the world.

Civilized people have a duty to keep the savages under control.

neptuneblue wrote:
The United States is not the only country to be civilized or have freedom, not is it the only country that allows citizens to carry weapons outside the residential home for personal defense.

Your inability to back up your claims speaks for itself.

Your inability to clarify your claims when questioned about the details speaks volumes as well.

neptuneblue wrote:
I've cited wikipedia as my source.

Wrong. You've made an empty claim that Wikipedia backs you up.

You've conveniently failed to link to any Wikipedia article that actually backs up your claim.

neptuneblue wrote:
You make blind references to your opinion and call it fact.

You cannot point to a single case of me ever doing such a thing.

neptuneblue wrote:
You haven't provided proof for any of your claims

You cannot point to a single case where I have ever failed to back up my claims when challenged for a cite.

The only person here who has failed to back up their claims when challenged for a cite is you.

neptuneblue wrote:
and when challenged, you change the perimeters.

You cannot point to a single case where I have ever done such a thing.

neptuneblue wrote:
That isn't an intellectual move, that's gaslighting. It's a technique that abusers and narcissists use to try to gain power.

Good thing I'm not doing that then.

I actually can never remember what gaslighting means. I looked it up the first few times I saw it used, but always forgot the definition five minutes later. Now I don't even bother looking it up anymore.

But since you said it referred to your false accusations against me, it's safe to conclude that I'm not doing any such thing.

neptuneblue wrote:
Unfortunately for you, you are not the only "informed" person on this forum.

If I faced an informed opponent, I would regard that as fortunate.

Uninformed opponents are pretty boring. All they do is bluster and make untrue claims about me.

neptuneblue wrote:
Thanks for the laugh on that one.

You are wrong yet again. You cannot point out anywhere where I have said that I was the only informed person on this forum.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:35 am
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
Mark my words, you have serious mental issues and now talking about guns make you even more dangerous for your own society. You may end up killing few people, thinking you were policing them.

You lie about me and make personal attacks because you are not capable of refuting anything that I say.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:35 am
@oralloy,
Yeah, that's like a mom saying, "we'll see."

The answer is always NO.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:39 am
@neptuneblue,
Wrong again. I've told leftists that it's none of their business when they tried to pry into my personal life when the answer is yes and when the answer is no.

Maybe you should seek professional help about your need to pry into other people's private business.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Leftists never learn to mind their own business do they? What a personality defect.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:58 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
you are not capable of refuting anything that I say.

There is nothing to refute because you never provide any facts. According to you, everything you say is a fact and everything else is a lie.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 12:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

He is a perfect candidate for Trump administration. You need to be morally dead and mentally sick to qualify for that job.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 12:24 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
There is nothing to refute because you never provide any facts.

I have provided plenty of facts.

I have said that trump is going to start producing 455kt warheads for our ICBMs.

I have said that the US' use of the A-bombs saved millions of lives and made WWII half as bad as it would otherwise have been.

I have said that the US is the only free country in the world.

I have said that the right to carry arms is a trait of any free country.

All of those are factual statements.

However.... even if your lies and personal attacks against me are not a reaction to being unable to refute my facts, whatever your real reason is, shame on you for spouting lies and personal attacks.

HabibUrrehman wrote:
According to you, everything you say is a fact and everything else is a lie.

Not at all. I give opinions as well. And so do other people. Opinions are neither right nor wrong.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 12:25 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Leftists never learn to mind their own business do they? What a personality defect.

I should add that I used to be reasonably open about these sorts of questions when leftists pried into my personal life. But I always found that when I answered their questions, leftists would just use my answers to make a personal attack against me.

It didn't matter whether the answer was yes or no either. Whatever I said was always just an opening for a personal attack.

So now whenever a nosy leftist starts prying into my personal business, I just tell them to mind their own business. Wisdom comes with age I guess.

Mr. Trump's refusal to let leftists pry into his tax records is probably the result of similar wisdom.

1. Forums
  2. » Trump is an idiot
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 02:16:24