What's the deal with "twerking" and "thiccness", and how and why did these things become so BIG now?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 07:29 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

Quote:
I'm a CHRISTIAN. I don't like UGLY.
This statement of yours doesn't sound like a CHRISTIAN.
This statement sounds more like a judgmental person who has a superficial view of other people's physical appearances.

Quote:
I don't like big, ugly ghetto butts either, especially if it's on African American females.
Once again, your statement doesn't sound anything like a CHRISTIAN.

And who are YOU to judge?
laughoutlood

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:28 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
And who are YOU to judge?

Now, that was funny.

When they begin to be mean
It brings back those thoughts of return to sender
It brings back the days of topic offender
It brings back the memories evergreen

I'm with you once more under the stars
And down by the shore an orchestra's playing
And even the palms seem to be swaying

To live it again is past all endeavor
Except when that tune clutches my heart
And there we are swearing to love forever
And promising never, ever to part

What moments divine, what rapture serene
When crowds came along to chasten the joys we had tasted
Every now and then to hear Jason, the chance that was wasted
I know but too well what they mean

So don't let them begin to be mean
Let the love that was once a fire grow from an ember
Not to sleep like a dead desire I only remember

Oh yes, let them begin to be mean, make them pay
Till the stars that were there before return above you
Till I whisper to you once more, "Goldman, I love you"
And we suddenly know what heaven we're in
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 03:12 am
@laughoutlood,
What's funny? Should I lie and say I like something when I don't. I have a right to voice my opinion about something.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 04:19 am
@JGoldman10,
You're going beyond voicing an opinion. You're body shaming women for having big thighs and butts.

News flash - women come in all sizes, and that's ok. What you're doing is wrong. Personal preference? Sure. Making fun of body types? Inept.
laughoutlood

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 07:28 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
What's funny? Should I lie and say I like something when I don't. I have a right to voice my opinion about something.

You were accused of being judgemental and your ripping riposte was "who are you to judge".

Your response was a funny, excellent come back directed at someone who challenged you.

It inspired me to rewrite some of the lyrics to that song.

I love it when people here voice their opinions.

Keep up your delightful blog.

Hum while I sing.

Begin.
Real Music

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 06:56 pm
@neptuneblue,

neptuneblue wrote to: JGoldman10
Quote:
You're going beyond voicing an opinion. You're body shaming women for having big thighs and butts.

News flash - women come in all sizes, and that's ok. What you're doing is wrong. Personal preference? Sure. Making fun of body types? Inept.

AGREED.

That's essentially what I've been saying all along.

What makes it even worse is JGoldman10 is body shaming women
while at the same time calling himself a CHRISTIAN.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 11:22 pm
@neptuneblue,
I'm NOT MAKING FUN. I AM STATING WHAT I THINK IS UGLY.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

DON'T LIKE IT- GET OVER IT.

IT'S DEPLORABLE AND ABOMINABLE WHAT SOME FEMALES ARE CHOOSING TO DO TO THEIR BODIES.

I am glad this "thiccness" mess wasn't around when I was young.

I am glad we didn't have KOOKS like Kim Kardashian trying to encourage FEMALES to get friggin' FAT IMPLANTS put into their THIGHS to make themselves look "thicc" when I was young. That is NOT NATURAL.

I'm not a health expert, but that doesn't sound very HEALTHY either.

Are there any HEALTH RISKS involved by doing that?
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 04:00 am
@JGoldman10,
Deplorable AND abominable...

Ok then.

I think with all the world's problems today like famine, homelessness, killer viruses and even civil wars, you'd choose a REAL problem to complain about.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 12:19 pm
@neptuneblue,
What killer viruses are you referring to? The ebola problem was contained a couple of years ago. West African scientists developed a cure for it.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2019 01:55 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Ok then.

I think with all the world's problems today like famine, homelessness, killer viruses and even civil wars, you'd choose a REAL problem to complain about.

These are all topics for other threads. Yes, there are far more important things to be concerned about than body modification.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 07:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:

Ok then.

These are all topics for other threads. Yes, there are far more important things to be concerned about than body modification.

Still, getting fat implants in your thighs to make them look "thicc" IS sick though.

JGoldman10 wrote:

What's funny? Should I lie and say I like something when I don't? I have a right to voice my opinion about something.

FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 07:10 pm
@laughoutlood,
laughoutlood wrote:

Quote:
What's funny? Should I lie and say I like something when I don't? I have a right to voice my opinion about something.

You were accused of being judgemental and your ripping riposte was "who are you to judge".

Your response was a funny, excellent come back directed at someone who challenged you.

It inspired me to rewrite some of the lyrics to that song.

I love it when people here voice their opinions.

Keep up your delightful blog.

Hum while I sing.

Begin.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 10:56 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

What killer viruses are you referring to? The ebola problem was contained a couple of years ago. West African scientists developed a cure for it.

No.

Quote:
The Democratic Republic of Congo has confirmed the first case of Ebola in the eastern city of Goma, a major transport hub.

The World Health Organization (WHO) said the case could be a "game-changer" given the city's large population of more than two million people.

But the WHO expressed confidence in plans to deal with the diagnosis.

The DR Congo health ministry said a pastor tested positive after arriving in the city by bus on Sunday.

More than 1,600 people have died since the Ebola outbreak began in eastern DR Congo a year ago - the second biggest outbreak ever.

The WHO director-general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said an emergency meeting is being convened.

He said: "We are confident in the measures we have put in place and hope that we will see no further transmission of Ebola in Goma. Nevertheless, we cannot be too careful."

The health ministry said in a statement that there was low risk of the disease spreading. It said all others on the bus - a driver and 18 other passengers - had been tracked down and they would be vaccinated on Monday.

"Because of the speed with which the patient has been identified and isolated, as well as the identification of all passengers from Butembo [where the bus came from], the risk of spreading to the rest of the city of Goma remains low," the statement said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-48985689
izzythepush

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Breaking News.

Quote:
DR Congo Ebola outbreak declared public health emergency

The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the Ebola crisis in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) a public health emergency of international concern.

But it stressed borders should not be closed, adding that the risk of the disease spreading outside the region was not high.

The outbreak in the DRC has killed more than 1,600 people.

This week, the first case was detected in Goma, home to more than a million.

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a news conference in Geneva that he had accepted the recommendations of a committee of experts which stressed there should be no restrictions on travel or trade, and no entry screening of passengers at ports or airports outside the immediate region.

The most recent serious Ebola outbreak before this one, in West Africa, killed more than 11,000 people.

The outbreak, the second largest in history, started in August 2018 and is affecting two provinces in DRC - North Kivu and Ituri.

More than 2,500 people have been infected and two-thirds of them have died.

It took 224 days for the number of cases to reach 1,000, but just a further 71 days to reach 2,000.

About 12 new cases are being reported every day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49025298
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 03:16 am
@izzythepush,
Okay. You gave me stuff to pray over. Please stop derailing this thread.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 03:24 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm not derailing the thread. You said something that was very wrong, I put you right and posted further developments.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 03:37 am
@izzythepush,
Fine.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 08:49 pm
Teardrops on pages of twerking and thiccness
Bright christian soldiers that come down with (sic)ness
Brown paper thinking all see what it brings
Quite a few of my least favourite things

When I googled thiccness I got this:

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2019 05:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I'm a CHRISTIAN. I don't like UGLY.

How Christian of you.

I'm sure you look like Adonis.

What makes you think that all these different body types you don't approve of want anything to do with you anyway?

And what pray tell, are people with various physical attributes that you don't personally like supposed to do?

Fortunately, not everyone is as shallow as you, and don't immediately find an individuals body type or motions lewd or disgusting.

You just have a dirty mind. That's why you have to talk about lust.

btw, that girl twerking? I admire her ability to control her hips like that. That takes a lot of work to develope those skills. She's is impressive. I'll bet she belly dances. Her joints, bones, tendons are in really healthy condition.

Too bad you only think with your dick when you see her.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2019 05:43 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Who keeps thumbing my posts down in this thread? Mad

Everyone.