Colorguard

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 08:38 pm
I was just wondering if anyone has been or is in colorguard and if you can tell me the names of some of the shows you have done. I am very interested in other guard's shows.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,319 • Replies: 7
No top replies

sexisabrechick06

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 04:44 pm
Hi! The shows we have done are The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, and this year we are doing Queen.
0 Replies

jangel27540

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 08:11 am
cool that sounds fun
0 Replies

gmannsnum1girl

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 09:15 am
well i have done shows for Football season but the only other thing i have done would be MA Compatition. That was sooo much fun we got superiors in everything. we did it to loose your breath by destinys child. it was Awsome!
0 Replies

voldemort

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 11:59 am
yea, we've done "Carman," "West Side Story," and this year we are doing "Pirates of the Caribbean."
0 Replies

sweetiediva422

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 06:32 pm
colorguard shows
I was in colorguard in highschool and was captain for four years... we did mambo #5, we did the animal song, we did fallin by alicia keys, we did ordinary day by vanessa carelton, we did going under by evanesence, and my final show was in italian, it was called all improvviso amore by josh groban
0 Replies

PassionForGuard

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 10:45 pm
I Did "The Mask Of Zorro." That Was Really Cool. And The Incredibles. Next Year We're Doing The Mummy. Sounds Pretty Fun
0 Replies

colorguardluver

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:31 am
shows
i love colorguard, and the shows we have done have been-
-100 years by five for fighting- beautiful show but we did not do so well in scoring.
-Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego- won first!
- Love is Old Love is New- a mix of the Beatles songs, Because the world is round, Here comes the sun, and Sargent Pepers Lonely Hearts Club Band. we were amazing witht is show. the whole year we took nothing but first place and we were in 2 circuts!
0 Replies