Xbox 360 or PS3 or Nintendo Revolution ??????

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2005 08:02 pm
bull...I love Halo, I couldnt care less which console you could or could not play it on Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 07:24 pm
who now has a xbox360?
0 Replies

Droog

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 09:50 am
Ps3 is obviously beter.
Xbox360 fans are oblivious to the facts that are directly presented in their face. Scanning the performance comparison charts shows that Ps3 towers over the 360 performance wise. Having 7 controller inputs, blueray discs and much more there's no way anyone can argue. The only thing that I have seen that is beter than Ps3 performance wise for the 360 is the small difference is ram which can be changed really easily for the Ps3's release. For those who say "Oh, performance doesn't mean anything if you don't have good apps." Well you are right about that but that will not be true for the Ps3. Games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Biohazard 5, Devil May Cry 4, Kill Zone 2 and more to list. So far 360 has no really good apps. For you that will say "Oh, Halo 3 is gonna kill Ps3."Umm..no. First of all Halo 3 cannot continue to drag out in story line. Didn't you realize that the storyline and levels on halo were like 6 times beter than Halo 2's? That's 'cause Bungie is trying to drag it out to continue making games. Halo is fun but repetitive. It's based around nothing but Online play. Next, for those who will say "Oh, 360 has beter online play."Ohhh, noes. Ps3's networking capability is several times greater than that of 360's. I will admit that Ps2's online gameplay was trash. If Sony wants to compete they will put Ps3's networking capability on the table. Lastly, Final Fantasy is never repetitive, except maybe for X-2, the storylines are excellent and are all different. FFVII was voted as the top game in history. What system is it on? Ps.
0 Replies

chocolate yum

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 07:52 pm
Sheesh.
Are you guys like, addicted??? 'Cause it sounds like you are. Anyway, who cares about the performance or the apps. Overall Xbox 360 is way better than anything else made. That's cuz it's new. Sooner or later someone's gonna release something that's a helluva lot better than Xbox 360. Anyway have any of you bothered to think why Nintendo and PS are releasing around the same time as Microsoft instead of -like civilised people- letting us try them out and decide rationally which one is better???But NO. I'm dissapointed in all of you.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 07:55 pm
Re: Ps3 is obviously beter.
Droog wrote:
Xbox360 fans are oblivious to the facts that are directly presented in their face. Scanning the performance comparison charts shows that Ps3 towers over the 360 performance wise.

blah blah blah, the xbox 360 is however sitting in my living room and kicking some serious game ass

where's your ps3?

that said i'l probably buy a ps 3 when it comes out, i'm actually an equal opportunity gamer
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 07:59 pm
djjd62 you have all the major addictions
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 08:06 pm
i'm a gadget whore, what can i say
0 Replies

Droog

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 01:20 am
Ps3
One thing that you must agree about is the fact that a good system takes time to create. You can't just throw together something and say that it's good, not that xbox360 was. I agree that 360 is awesome. I just think that a lot of xbox fans are kind of dissing PS3. J'adore le ps3 et l'xbox 360 mais le ps3 es tres cool.
0 Replies

Drowned By Darkness

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 04:55 pm
Xbox 360 will most likely be the best, but I will keep an open mind for the Revolution and PS3
0 Replies

Drowned By Darkness

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 05:00 pm
Re: Ps3 is obviously beter.
Quote:
Next, for those who will say "Oh, 360 has beter online play."Ohhh, noes. Ps3's networking capability is several times greater than that of 360's.

I highly doubt it will. There may be rumors, but no one will top what microsoft has done.
0 Replies

SelmarTaynor

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 11:36 pm
But who else thinks all Nintendo sports games turn out like crap?
0 Replies