Xbox 360 or PS3 or Nintendo Revolution ??????

winda

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:56 pm
Which one do u prefer? Xbox 360? Playstation 3? Nintendo Revolution? (When they come out of course)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,261 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 10:28 am
How can you say which is the best when none have been finished and Nintendo hasn't released any of the specs of its new console yet?

I guess in terms of games, Nintendo will have the most. It will not only have all the new Revolution games, but will be able to play GC games and you'll be able to download the decent Classics from the NES era and SNES era (not sure about N64).

In terms of graphics, maybe Xbox will be the best.

However, I can't really judge until all the consoles have been released.
0 Replies

The Spirit Of Aeris

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 07:59 am
Aparrantly the PS3 is going to be 35 times more powerful than the original Xbox. Also FFVII is going to be re-released for the PS3. So, my vote goes to the PS3.
0 Replies

NeroStrike

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 06:33 pm
The Spirit Of Aeris wrote:
Aparrantly the PS3 is going to be 35 times more powerful than the original Xbox. Also FFVII is going to be re-released for the PS3. So, my vote goes to the PS3.

sadly, spirit, FFVII is not going to be rereleased for PS3. anything you've seen/heard on it is just people talking about the tech demo for PS3. I.E. they just re-did the FFVII intro with PS3's computing power. i do feel your pain though. i really do.
0 Replies

Bobthebuilder

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 07:12 pm
Xbox 360
How many people in here liked Halo 2????? Take a Good guess whats going to come out on 360. Case closed.
0 Replies

scrimp212

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 09:15 am
Its funny coz u know we can take this debate until the end of the world. The main thing is that quality games get created and people still play them. Basically, to each their own.

ps. I myself am going with ps3 Smile
0 Replies

gordy

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 01:19 pm
Wait till they are out for a while and see what games you can't live without then jump on that bandwagon.

Don't be tempted to show loyalty to to manufactors.Just because you had an xbox or whatever that isn't a good enough reason to buy a next gen machine.

Go with the games.

So long as the racing and killing is realistic I don't care who made the machine
0 Replies

ipsofacto

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 04:30 pm
all I can say is that E3 blew my mind this year...nuf said
0 Replies

Dark Dealer

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2005 12:30 pm
Also, wait for about 3-4 months after they have been released then you try and play other peoples consoles to try and find out which one is the best for you. The price will have been drastically reduced by about £50 min(vague guess) for all consoles.
Also you will be able to compare Halo 3 to the PS3's new games.

ps. Im going for the Xbox cos Halo and Halo 2 were so damn amazing. Still, my mind could be changed.
0 Replies

Dark Dealer

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2005 12:33 pm
I also agree with gordy in that just go with the games - the companies dont care who u r as long as they get sales.

I used to be a strict Nintendo fan but ive been converted to Xbox cos of halo and halo 2.
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2005 10:23 pm
Xbox comes out in just over a month. PS3 isn't set to release until next fall. I'll probably just get both. Nintendo is a non-factor.
0 Replies

dirtballmn

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 01:25 pm
I think the x-box 360 is going to sell the most. I liked how they kept the same controller just added three more buttons. Also it's going to have a lot of accesories for itand you can personalize it. The graphics are amazing too. Over all x-box is the ****.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 02:23 pm
I have both a chipped X-Box and PS2, whatever games I cant get for one I can get for the other, I dont care which is 'better'...its all in the game! :wink:

Nintendo raises no interrest for me.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 01:24 pm
Ten reasons to wait for PS3.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p1.html
0 Replies

sephirothnz23

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 04:36 pm
The good ol' Atari 7800
0 Replies

LovebitesU4life

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:39 am
xbox originally and now its the 360 for me. Simply stunning visuals, i cant put the thing down Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:40 am
Experts--

Please forgive me for going off topic. I suspect that I'm being lied to--or not told the entire truth--by a family member on the fringes concerning some money that I am responsible for. Electronic games are one of my vast fields of ignorance.

How much does an X-Box cost?

Is it possible to get last year's X-Box?

Is an X-Box a once-and-done purchase or, like a Barbie doll, does it "need" infinite add ons?

Any information would be welcome.
0 Replies

LovebitesU4life

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:57 am
Not sure what part of the world you are locateed but the Xbox is roughly £80 in the UK.

Yes its possible to still purchase the original xbox instead of the new 360.

The Original Xbox works right out of the box. If you want to watch DVDs on it then you will require to purchase the remote controll but that is about it.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 01:07 pm
Lovebites--

Welcome to A2K--and thanks for the information.

I'm in the States, but even at the best exchange rate I can think of, an X-Box is financially out-of-line, particularly when you toss in the high speed internet connection at $30/month.

The couple in question have just had the bank foreclose on their house. The city wants unpaid taxes and they owe $3000 to family members who footed previous bail-outs.

Noddy is going to be the Grinch this year.
0 Replies

bendragonbrown

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 11:04 am
Halo is really overrated. It is only liked by XBox owners because then they have an exclusive game that is half good....
0 Replies