hey im new!! and broadway is my dream!

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:15 pm
hey! im new.! i was being a dumb sh** and was browsin thru google until i came across this site. and am i glad! well, im 14, and i love to act, dance and sing! i really want to be on broadway or at least have a career in plays or musicals or dance in music videos! lol. i dont wanan be a famous actor or actress on tv, the publicity would drives me nutz! but i went to a grease musical a couple weeks ago and my god did i love it!! i have been dancing sincei was 4...i live in a small town, so i only have dacning once a week from september to april. im done now, so its all basbeall. i am drama director of our school and oh man i love acting!! i sing for hockey games but i dont take lessons. ill be takin lessons next year. i wanna go to a camp this summer associated with dancing and acting. my friends would think i have no life if they found that out, but its my dream and would help me in my future.

so, i was wonderin when i graduate, which would be the best thing to do?? what college in canada should i go to? then afterwards how the heck do i get a job?1 haha so hard!!

thanks guys! Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 727 • Replies: 1
No top replies

msolga

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 06:24 am
Hello & welcome, sammybaby! Very Happy

I'm afraid I can't advise on which Canadian college would best suit your purpose (wrong country!) but I'm sure some of the Canadian A2Kers will have some thoughts on this.

Good luck & I hope you achieve your ambition! Sounds to me like you're on your way!Very Happy
0 Replies